✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, it's 3:04 A.M. here. If anyone should be complaining... :lol:

Haha! I was exaggerating a little, as I've got insomnia like you wouldn't believe so this isn't a big deal for me at all, but I guess when my brain actually knows that I have to get up at six in the morning for the first time in two weeks, it tries to knock some sense into me.

BUT I WON'T LET IT. C'mon, LA people! I'll come over there, I swear I will.

wow. that was my first concert ever. and i was in tears of joy three times during it. it was absolutely incredible. they played death and all his friends for the encore which was absolutely incredible and when lovers in japan played, butterfly confetti came down and it was just sooooo incredible. best night ever.

wow. that was my first concert ever. and i was in tears of joy three times during it. it was absolutely incredible. they played death and all his friends for the encore which was absolutely incredible and when lovers in japan played, butterfly confetti came down and it was just sooooo incredible. best night ever.

THAT IS ALL YOU ARE GIVING US ARE YOU SERIOUS?????????

ELABORATE!!

(and you win cookies!)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!