✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Grande] 14-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cemetries of london wasnt played:cry:

Shit, look at my siggy!

YAY! The Scinetist....Mich is gonna be sooooo happy:)

Hi Mel!

They might not play Cemetaries because he wrote it about Gwenyth's dad dying. Same thing about Green Eyes being about his ex girlfriend - so he won't play it either.

I never heard COL was about her dad. where did you see this?

I disagree - he won't play Green Eyes BECAUSE it is too painful. He has said it. Now I'm not saying he WON'T play Cemetaries - BUT if he won't play one - it is possible he won't play others.

Hmm.. but wasn't Fix You also supposedly written for Gwyneth after her father's death? Then again, maybe you're right 'cause Fix You was written in a more positive light as opposed to Green Eyes or COL.

*EDIT* I hadn't heard that about COL either.

security was a joke... but before the band went up there was a drunk lady screaming at everyone and cursing at everyone... and the police came to drag her away... it took four policemen to finally pick her up... haha. i wasnt there, i went off to try and get food, but that's what my mom told me what happened when i was gone.

security was a joke... but before the band went up there was a drunk lady screaming at everyone and cursing at everyone... and the police came to drag her away... it took four policemen to finally pick her up... haha. i wasnt there, i went off to try and get food, but that's what my mom told me what happened when i was gone.

:rolleyes: how fun?

Hmm.. but wasn't Fix You also supposedly written for Gwyneth after her father's death? Then again, maybe you're right 'cause Fix You was written in a more positive light as opposed to Green Eyes or COL.

*EDIT* I hadn't heard that about COL either.

Bones - I'm not saying he won't play it - I mean...I have no idea what is in his head. It just seems odd that they haven't played it. Going on that it seems that maybe they don't play it for a reason. That reason? Maybe the same as Green Eyes. Again it's all a guess and I'm sure I'm full of BS. ha ha ha

what time did it end