✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roadie #42 = Miller

515945742_ad04312e99.jpg?v=0

He's the guy in all black with glasses. there's other pics floating around but right now this is what i found quickest

with those armssss :wideeyed:

you know you have a problem when you read something like that, and get a teensy bity jealous. like, STOP THINKING ABOUT WILL BITCH. LOL

(kidding Jo, love ya, but seriously---Will is MINE.)

:P

Roadie #42 = Miller

515945742_ad04312e99.jpg?v=0

He's the guy in all black with glasses. there's other pics floating around but right now this is what i found quickest

you know you have a problem when you read something like that, and get a teensy bity jealous. like, STOP THINKING ABOUT WILL BITCH. LOL

(kidding Jo, love ya, but seriously---Will is MINE.)

:P

LMAOOO he's indeed ALL yours, noelia... i have tons of other girls to fight with over Guy.

and yeah i get teensy bits of jealousy too. just the other day in one of 42's blogs, he said something about 'Guy sitting at the bar with his friend Mags...' and i was all WHO'S MAGGS???

and then someone pointed out that Maggs was the lead singer of a-ha :rolleyes:

thanks for the pic :)

hmmmmm, there are so many songs that they could play. i have no idea. but jo you are probably right

lol i wish they could do ALL the songs from PM... thatd be heaven

LMAOOO he's indeed ALL yours, noelia... i have tons of other girls to fight with over Guy.

and yeah i get teensy bits of jealousy too. just the other day in one of 42's blogs, he said something about 'Guy sitting at the bar with his friend Mags...' and i was all WHO'S MAGGS???

and then someone pointed out that Maggs was the lead singer of a-ha :rolleyes:

Um I didn't say I dont' want Guy as well:sneaky:(and I wouldn't kick Jonny or Chris outta bed, either)....but I can share:wink3: Will though, for some reason, I'm over-protective of him LOL

Um I didn't say I dont' want Guy as well:sneaky:(and I wouldn't kick Jonny or Chris outta bed, either)....but I can share:wink3: Will though, for some reason, I'm over-protective of him LOL

haha Will just seems like such a teddy bear doesnt he?

and yes i suppose we can all share Guy Chris and Jonny. we could come up with some sort of rotating schedule or something