✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

this is killing me! i want to know what the new songs are!

i really hope they add something to the setlist... if not, 42 has some 'splaining to do :whip:

thats what we need more stalkers!:laugh3:

haha i know right? :laugh3: but hey the boys seem to enjoy it so who are we to deprive them of that?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they prob did do violet hill, but itll be hard for the girls to text after every single song. we want them to enjoy themselves :)

I know, part of me wants to tell her, stop texting and enjoy, but then another part of me wants to know what's going on every.single.second! LOL

edit: how u like my siggy, Jo?;) I paraphrased a little, 'cause its kinda long. my siggy is like half a page now!:stunned:

I know, part of me wants to tell her, stop texting and enjoy, but then another part of me wants to know what's going on every.single.second! LOL

lol exactly... i wish we could actually listen to the whole thing live. they should have it broadcasting live through coldplay.com or something :P

CoL live =specfuckingtacular

lol i dont think im going to be able to stay up all night... i have to go to sleep in an hour and 20 mintues

aw bummer =[ stupid time zones, it should just be the same time everywhere

well whenever you do go to bed, you can rest easy knowing youll have quite a lot of pages to read through tomorrow morning ;)

aw bummer =[ stupid time zones, it should just be the same time everywhere

well whenever you do go to bed, you can rest easy knowing youll have quite a lot of pages to read through tomorrow morning ;)

ugh its the worst i cant sleep knowing wat im missing out on

1hr 20min...that's enough to be able to know if they played a new song or not!!! just don't leave the computer until then LOL (i'm so :devil:) :laugh3:

I told Mel, if she could, to call me during The Scientist. So if that happens there might be a problem w/ my typing, from the tears I will shed over my keyboard:P

1hr 20min...that's enough to be able to know if they played a new song or not!!! just don't leave the computer until then LOL (i'm so :devil:) :laugh3:

I told Mel, if she could, to call me during The Scientist. So if that happens there might be a problem w/ my typing, from the tears I will shed over my keyboard:P

aaawwww i hope she can! theyll be prety far from them at that point so im sure she could compose herself enough to call you lol

Rainy Day

WHAT ABOUT IT!?