✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

9-Nov-08 - BankAtlantic Centre, Ft Lauderdale, FL, - Tickets, Preview, Review/Photos

I know! <crosses fingers&toes>

I told Mel to call me during The Scientist, so maybe I can get a little bit of the show for myself. This is not like being there, but it's fun to know several thousands of Coldplay fans (including some of 'our own')are just about to experience a live show!

--hey Jo, are you listening to 101.9 now?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 1hr take over w/ Chris from the other day...I'm writing songs down this time, 'cause I remember liking some of them and thinking of checking them out.

you can listen online. that's how i listen (i could do it through radio, but it's in living room, and now i'm in bedroom w/ pc..PC wins LOL)

at 7. but it's not really 1hr, i think it's goes to 2, or close.

from 6-7 they were playing Coldplay 10yrAnniversary Special, which I missed, but turns out it's the same one that was on Boston station the other day, so I just gonna look for it in MM and listen later....i think that one is lots of diff live songs tracking their career.

MM--MultiMedia, was i being a snob assuming youd know?:blush:

I don't usually go in there, but it's a fucking goldmine!

oh DUH lmaoo no youre not a snob, i just tend to blank out on pretty obvious things haha

actually im missing a few bsides onmy laptop cuz they just got lost (every river that they tried to cross....) somehow when i moved my stuff from my desktop. MM would prob be a good place for me to get em back. thanks for the idea :lol:

Like I said I don't usually go in there, and I have no idea why...I just found Lore's "my uploads thread." And now I'm waiting for rapidshare to let me download Glantonbury2002:shout::computer:

:D

(So, umm I guess it's just you&me here, huh? LOL)

I've never checked Sleepercar out:shame:, so sorry can't tell ya hehe

Hey, you're not alone!

But I'll go to bed now as I have to get up in 5 hours.

Just let me add this: Usually every time I go offline it starts to become really interesting about 10 minutes AFTER I went off.

My prediction is that it'll be similar now as well :lol:

Have fun everybody!! Be it at the concert or in front of your computers!

Good night!

Like I said I don't usually go in there, and I have no idea why...I just found Lore's "my uploads thread." And now I'm waiting for rapidshare to let me download Glantonbury2002:shout::computer:

:D

(So, umm I guess it's just you&me here, huh? LOL)

I've never checked Sleepercar out:shame:, so sorry can't tell ya hehe

my all time favorite version of shiver is from glastonbury 2002. also politik from that concert is particularly good. chris's voice is just soooo good at this concert.

buttt... im excited to see if they change the setlist tonight. i would love to have some good youtube videos to watch tonight!

my all time favorite version of shiver is from glastonbury 2002. also politik from that concert is particularly good. chris's voice is just soooo good at this concert.

buttt... im excited to see if they change the setlist tonight. i would love to have some good youtube videos to watch tonight!

im SO hoping they switch it up for the girls!!

I know that's why I'm here waiting patiently tonight. Praying we get a new song, or even just a repeat of Glass of Water, I wouldn't mind. 'cause I know we'll get good vids;) But a debut of LITii would be awesome!

BostonSportsTD, you don't know how I wish I could somehow turn back time to Glastonbury 2002! and I guess I'd also have to rob a bank to be able to fly my butt over there, 'cause the me in 2002 was beyond broke LOL. So thank goodness for the lovely people around here who get their hands on these live bootlegs and are kind enough to upload for us to share:D

A RUSH OF VIDA

I hope they play AMSTERDAM!

Ok, let's all concentrate and send the Amsterdam or new songs vibes toward FL. If we work together we can make it happen! LOL 1,2,3....<concentrates hard>