✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bad Rapper + Viva La Vida= EPIC FAIL

ryansn

I was looking to see if maybe somebody had done any Viva La Vida remixes, seeing as there was a good Violet Hill mix by Cryptonites. Upon using Limewire I discovered a song titled "Young L feat. Coldplay- Viva La Vida". Naturally, the fact that there was a remix done by a rapper with "Young" in it piqued my interest so I downloaded it. Boy, this had to have been the DUMBEST and FUNNIEST remix i've ever heard. Its dumb and disappointing because he killed the song so bad it sounded like he used a blunt butter knife and a bottle of rum:laugh3:

WARNING:

Song may cause extreme feelings of hatred, confusion, WTF, ROFLCAKES and loss of appetite.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=3632010

Oh my Lord...what was that?

Just him essentially repeating EVERY line of the song? And the "held the key" bit was horrifying. And the fact that everything he says echoes twice makes it almost unintelligible.

Well, to each his own. :laugh4:

does someone want to comment on his profile and just tell him what a shit jobs hes done and that hes killed a great song by doing a fucking awful job of rapping.

personally i think we should get to rip his voice box out. or just make him listen to opera then he'd just kill himself anyways.

Yo... DIS BE PIMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo GET ME MONEY MAN! FUCK WHERE DA WEED AT YO!

I USE TO RULE THE WORLD! YEAH MAN! Yo know what i'm sayin?

I use to roll the dice... ROLL DA DICE

THE CROWD WOULD SING

ewwwwwww held the key? that song is scaring mee!! Lil boss

Honest word but that was when i ruled the world....

OK, DUDE, YOU DIDN'T RULE THE WORLD THATS WHY YOUR MAKING CRAP OUT OF THEIR MUSIC.

honestly this makes me want to cry. it's so terrible.

Yo... DIS BE PIMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo GET ME MONEY MAN! FUCK WHERE DA WEED AT YO!

I USE TO RULE THE WORLD! YEAH MAN! Yo know what i'm sayin?

I use to roll the dice... ROLL DA DICE

THE CROWD WOULD SING

ewwwwwww held the key? that song is scaring mee!! Lil boss

Honest word but that was when i ruled the world....

OK, DUDE, YOU DIDN'T RULE THE WORLD THATS WHY YOUR MAKING CRAP OUT OF THEIR MUSIC.

honestly this makes me want to cry. it's so terrible.

HAHAHAHAHA that hilarious .......good one...........

This is exactly why rap music is despised by many these days. Personally I like rap, but not this, this is not rap, I'm more the influential, meaningful rap. Perhaps the worst thing I've ever subjected my ears too.

• 3 weeks later...