✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace

I meant to ask, do they have Forever 21 in Germany? because I might be visiting :sneaky:

I'm sorry they didn't have one for you :(

unfortunately, we don't have forever 21 over here. :( i got my stuff this summer when i was visited the usa.

it's okay. forever 21 has got so many cool abgs. i got another cute one. :)

i wish they had that store here.

I love Zara too, Nina!!

I buy lots of tshirts from there, because they have nice, and kooky prints on them :dance:

Aww, i love zara's t-shirts :nice:

I've bought 2 shirts from zara and they both rock :dance:

You can see a part of a tee i bought from there last summer.. ignore the rest of my outfit :lol: I can't help it! I looove pajamas!

IMG_7330.jpg

- - -

some purses i like..and can imagine using

dsp_melie_bianco_lc_lauren_conrad_laguna_beach_hobo_purse_handbag_saddle_brown.jpg

40.jpg

B000EVQ2XY.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V53629612_.jpg

Picture%206.png

d31a_1.JPG

I love Zara too, Nina!!

I buy lots of tshirts from there, because they have nice, and kooky prints on them :dance:

Yeah, they have some great clothes in there ... I bought a dress there and it was on sale, which meant I paid 20 euros less for it :dance:

They just started opening Zaras in the US too, they have really awesome stuff!
Yup! A cheerleading team mate was complaining a bit about the quality of the textile but so far I had no problems with any clothes :)

Another bag I have - it's hand made by a friend of mine, and it's great. Too bad that I can't carry the heavy stuff in it!

unfortunately, we don't have forever 21 over here. :( i got my stuff this summer when i was visited the usa.

it's okay. forever 21 has got so many cool abgs. i got another cute one. :)

i wish they had that store here.

There's a Forever 21 store in Jordan and not in Germany??! :shocked2:

That's quite odd!

Guest Grace

oh, rolle. i got exactly the same problem.

i need a proper purse for nights out.

i'm not a big fan of tiny bags. i just can't stand those mini bags.

and then again a clutch would be quite appropriate, but way too dressy for a night out in a pub.

@Rolle: I really really like your hair!! It's so cool! :nice:

And the last bag! Wooh! :wideeyed:

aw thanks. That pic is from last summer so it's not exactly like that anymore.. But it's still quite short and the color is about the same :wink:

Aww, i love zara's t-shirts :nice:

I've bought 2 shirts from zara and they both rock :dance:

You can see a part of a tee i bought from there last summer.. ignore the rest of my outfit :lol: I can't help it! I looove pajamas!

IMG_7330.jpg

- - -

some purses i like..and can imagine using

B000EVQ2XY.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_V53629612_.jpg

Picture%206.png

d31a_1.JPG

Nice tee, Rolle! And these purses are really nice, you should buy one like that :sneaky:

I also like this tunic and this bracelet. :wacky:

oh, rolle. i got exactly the same problem.

i need a proper purse for nights out.

i'm not a big fan of tiny bags. i just can't stand those mini bags.

and then again a clutch would be quite appropriate, but way too dressy for a night out in a pub.

i know! if i bought a tiny purse i'd NEVER use it.. i need to have enough stuff with me when i go out :lol:

I'd probably leave my clutch somewhere.. i need to be able to actually wrap it around my arm so that it's impossible to lose it :lol:

well I thought they just opened the one in NY last year and they just opened one closer to me in Connecticut last year too....Idk though..

anyway goodnight everyone! (or good day or whatever, it's confusing :P)

aw thanks. That pic is from last summer so it's not exactly like that anymore.. But it's still quite short and the color is about the same :wink:

I'd love to get such a hair cut. But it will need a lot of straightening which I don't enjoy much! Hehe.

I'd love to get such a hair cut. But it will need a lot of straightening which I don't enjoy much! Hehe.

aw well all i can say that i dont exactly wake up looking like that either :lol:

Nighty night Anna Banana!

Yay Forever 21 love! :nice:

Cute bag, Anna! I wish I had something as cool as that! :D

Rolleypoo, I love your tee and those bags!

I actually like little bags that go over the shoulder! They are nice and easy to hold. They might not hold a book, but it's okay. :D It's really chic. I have a vintage one from my mom that she got in Paris when she lived there and I use it sometimes.

They have a Zara here in Downtown Philly...I've yet to visit it, even though I've been DYING to for a while. >___< I love their stuff though! There was a Burberry-inspired belt from there I NEED to get!

I love the purple bag!

For me,with a good evening bag, I like it to have a strap long enough to wear over my shoulder or across me...that way I can't leave it anywhere :lol:

oh yeah, that's the talk.

I seriously don't trust myself enough to wear something that i could easily leave somewhere..

some nice bracelets..

1, it's HUGE i know :dance:

and some er, random pretty thing

Guest Grace

BRACELETS!

i'm so into delicate satin bracelets at the moment.

i saw that rachel leigh sells them via internet. 50 €, but worth the money, i suppose.

they're soooo cute.

_DSC0007_detail.JPG

_DSC0010_detail.JPG

oh yeah, that's the talk.

I seriously don't trust myself enough to wear something that i could easily leave somewhere..

some nice bracelets..

1, it's HUGE i know :dance:

and some er, random pretty thing

Oooh Rolley those are gorgeous! :nice: I get a lot of jewelry from my aunt, because her friend owns a store and they just give a lot to me randomly for free. :stunned: They'd give me handfuls at a time, I'd feel so guilty when I get them. They live in Houston, Texas too, so sometimes they'd mail some or give them to me when I visit!