✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mwha you should know that I never wear those things like these trousers like they actually should be worn...I always make my own style of it, because I want to feel well....so I usually always wear the wrong shoes and I make these trousers shorter when I wear them (that's possible you can put the legs higher...)

Oh I understand! I think it's even cooler that way! :D

^ahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....sorry Rolle but I seriously laughed out loud when I read that...it reminded me of a girl in a movie or something like that...:laugh4:

but I can imagine how you felt...

hmmmm my newest trousers

http://www.promod.de/hosen/hose-mit-gesmockter-taille-anthrazit-R5230085003N150P10.html

my newest shirt

http://www.promod.de/tops/t-shirt-mit-flatterarmeln-kastanienbraun-R4250153080N10Z1.html

Aww it's okay :lol:

I find it quite funny though.. why did he have to happen to come to us on that ONE evening i decided to wear that skirt :(

Ah well, he actually told some wacko stuff too. for example "i'm a doctor at that local hospital! They actually appreciate me a lot there! I think it'd be a bad idea for you to have me to do you a surgery 'cause A MISTAKE COULD HAPPEN"

I was like "whaaaat the heeel? a MISTAKE?? :uhoh2: i think we were leaving, or what girls? :uhoh:"

The point is: never wear skirts that end before your knee..

I like those clothes by the way! Those trousers are the ultimate comfy trousers i bet :nice:

- -

Some of the shirts i like from urban outfitters

14881809_11_b?$detailmain$

15003494_01_b?$detailmain$

1478909_29_b?$detailmain$14442503_01_b?$detailmain$

and then wear these with ALL of those above

13503115_91_b?$detailmain$

:wideeyed:

Aww poor Rolle! don't let that deter you from dress-wearing, I'm sure you looked nice! :nice:

Haha well i think i ended up looking rather nice wearing the skirt with a nice t-shirt i wuff so i didn't look like a hooker :wacko:

Julia cute purchases! :nice: Looks so comfy!

really? no one at your school wears H&M?

EVERYONE at my school wears clothes from there..it sucks..'cause i like cheap clothes and damn they're cheap there but at least 2 other people will have the same item too in 2 days..

Haha yeah girls at school usually just wear Hollister or Abercrombie and all those SoCal-type stores. So when I wear stuff from H&M they don't care. A lot of the times girls at school talk about the clothes I wear and give me weird looks. Especially when I dress slightly nicer than jeans. Even in church girls talk about my clothes and say 'why is she wearing that?!' :disappointed: No one appreciates my clothes here...except a few of my friends.

Well, I got a lot of stuff from the store called Forever 21! ahaha...I have no idea if that is a 'trendy' or 'not trendy' store in America.... but me and my friend bought SO SO much stuff from there.....it was cheap for us!

I got a few things from Urban Outfitters, but like you say, a bit on the pricey side (plus we have one store in London as well).

A few other stores as well, but can't remember the name!

Here in England, H&M is SO popular! If you buy things from there, you have to be prepared to run into someone wearing the same thing :lol:

You're lucky that you're the only H&M wearer then :D I still buy clothes from there though :D

OMG I loooooooove Forever 21! I get loads of stuff there, and they have really nice jewelry for cheap too!! And I get most of my headbands there! Here's one I really want from Forever 21 right now:

53032039-02.jpg

53032039-03.jpg

thanks you guys :blush:

I buy stuff from H&M also, it's affordable and pretty nice.

Urban outfitters has some great clothes ! me likey very much !

especially those two http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=BE8EA79A73D7C9AC7748FD576EEEFA9A.app13-node5?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=14914071&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=511&navAction=poppushpush&color=30

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp;jsessionid=BE8EA79A73D7C9AC7748FD576EEEFA9A.app13-node5?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=14869671&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=70&navAction=poppushpush&color=41

although I think I would wear jeans under the first one !

Cute stuff!!! The shirtdress is really cool! :D

EDIT: Kara that bag is so cute! I'm a sucker for shiny. :D And Rolle those UO flowy tops are so pretty! I want more floral tops...

Oooh, i only have one pair of skinny jeans but i think i'll buy another pair tomorrow when i go shopping :dance:

Too bad i can't wear that kind of tops 'cause my skin looks baad :disappointed:

Well, it doesn't look extremely bad but i always feel uncomfortable if i don't wear something that covers my back entirely..

is it just me or do you guys also feel the need to go shopping like RIGHT NOW ?! :(

oh yeah..

Thank god i have money to go shopping tomorrow lalala :dance: :dance:

Only like 70€ but i should be able to buy jeans & some extra stuff too.. many things are on sales at the moment so yaay :dance:

I just went shopping today, actually! But it was for work clothes, so I didn't have time to look around for stuff I wanted. :( I want to go back again! Now that I have a job I'll have money to buy more clothes yay! :dance: I feel so guilty when I ask my parents for money...

I actually got back from shopping like two hours ago.

Bought myself a Lee Cooper jeans jacket and a very nice wallet. (Both were bought on Sale!) So many cheap things around these days!!

I think all Lee Cooper clothes are cool! It's one of my favourite brands.

oooh i looove Forever 21 as well!!! their jewelery and accessories are amazing and there's always some cute clothes there!!

This is my favorite bag ever, by marc jacobs, i've been taking it everywhere this summer:

marcj2063311906_prod_medium.jpg

How cute is she!??!?! :P

Awww I'm glad you approve of the shop Annie and Anna, heh.... :) I got a load of jewellery there too, earrings were like, £3ish!!! My suitcase came back a LOT heavier with so much shopping.

and you shouldn't care about what anyone says about your clothes, at least you're not a sheep, like they are!

I have hardly bought anything these days as I don't have a summer job :( boohoo.... need to hit the sales!!!

I got this bag from Forever 21 and love it..... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/crazyduckette/album2/DSC00418.jpg

oooh i looove Forever 21 as well!!! their jewelery and accessories are amazing and there's always some cute clothes there!!

This is my favorite bag ever, by marc jacobs, i've been taking it everywhere this summer:

I LOVE the drawing! That might actually look great on a t-shirt!

I'm not much of a fashion person either, but I absolutely love stuff from Urban Outfitters. :D
Yeah tell me about it!!!! I love their stuff but it's too damn expensive!!!!

Anyway ... I wanted to post these pics in the Pictures thread, but they fit more in this one ....

and i REGRET not buying at least one of these ....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/Mep/IMG_2162.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/Mep/?action=view&current=IMG_2161.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/Mep/IMG_2160.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/Eiliniel6/Mep/IMG_2156.jpg

At least the shorts are mine and I absolutely love them.

Tomorrow I'm going to post my Stiefelkönig flats ... they're black with silver threads that make flowers and I love them to the infinity. I despise girls that wear golden and silver shoes but these are in the normal good taste limits.

I actually got back from shopping like two hours ago.

Bought myself a Lee Cooper jeans jacket and a very nice wallet. (Both were bought on Sale!) So many cheap things around these days!!

I think all Lee Cooper clothes are cool! It's one of my favourite brands.

I just went shopping today, actually! But it was for work clothes, so I didn't have time to look around for stuff I wanted. :( I want to go back again! Now that I have a job I'll have money to buy more clothes yay! :dance: I feel so guilty when I ask my parents for money...

oh yeah..

Thank god i have money to go shopping tomorrow lalala :dance: :dance:

Only like 70€ but i should be able to buy jeans & some extra stuff too.. many things are on sales at the moment so yaay :dance:

I hate you all ! :bigcry:

(I dont mean it :kiss:)

Im getting paid next week, but still, I wont be able to go shopping as I have that stupid deposit to pay :cry:

Guest Grace

I need money, money, money.

the thing is that i get most of my stuff from zara or h&m, which means that half of the girls in germany have the same stuff, which is very annoying.

that's why i started buying stuff via internet. i plan to start buying stuff from the uk so that nobody else has the same clothes anymore. :P hahaha.

but therefore i need a job. internet shopping can be quite expensive and i don't want to get on my parent's nerves just because i'm a shopping addict.

it sucks being only 17. people won't accept me to work because the stores are open til 10 pm and the law says that under age kids are not allowed to work that long. :dozey:

there are exceptions though and i saw that an Yves Rocher shop near me does need people. so i might ring them up tomorrow.

woah, how off-topic i got.

OMG I WANNA HAVE THIS BAG TOO!:blush:

I fell in love with it immediately...it looks so erm special...awww

I need money, money, money.

the thing is that i get most of my stuff from zara or h&m, which means that half of the girls in germany have the same stuff, which is very annoying.

that's why i started buying stuff via internet. i plan to start buying stuff from the uk so that nobody else has the same clothes anymore. :P hahaha.

but therefore i need a job. internet shopping can be quite expensive and i don't want to get on my parent's nerves just because i'm a shopping addict.

it sucks being only 17. people won't accept me to work because the stores are open til 10 pm and the law says that under age kids are not allowed to work that long. :dozey:

there are exceptions though and i saw that an Yves Rocher shop near me does need people. so i might ring them up tomorrow.

woah, how off-topic i got.

Err well gotta say that i'm not even trying to find myself a job at the moment :lol:

Thank god i have a nice dad who gives me always money when i ask for it :heart:

I feel bad if i ask money more than once a month though :disappointed:

Guest Grace

that's so funny, kara.

i use the bag you bought in my banner for my fashion blog! :D hahaha.

i like that bag so much. too bad i couldn't find it in any of the forever21 shops because then i would've bought it myself! :D

I loved the stripey top, Nina!!! That's a good idea to take photos of clothes you try on.

I did it for a dress in a shop here (river island)...I didnt buy the dress, but now I can't afford it and I just have the photo :lol: :bigcry:

it's from Zara :nice: Zara rocks. Especially the UK's Zara. :D I hope I'll be able to find the same stripey top in Slovenia!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=113758&parent_category_rn=42325&productId=756867&langId=-1 haha Danger Mouse .... :D Too bad I have taped only one cartoon of his!

and this one. yum. :D

And this is my Dorothy Perkins's bag. I love it. Can't wait to take it with me when I go out. :wink3: I regret the fact we don't have any DP shops in Slovenia .... :( I could buy everything in there!

that's so funny, kara.

i use the bag you bought in my banner for my fashion blog! :D hahaha.

i like that bag so much. too bad i couldn't find it in any of the forever21 shops because then i would've bought it myself! :D

I just clicked on your blog! woah!!! That's sooo strange :lol:! It was kinda a fate thing for me, when I was in New York my bag broke the day we were leaving for home....so I went in the F21 and found it! :nice:

I meant to ask, do they have Forever 21 in Germany? because I might be visiting :sneaky:

I'm sorry they didn't have one for you :(