✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

Oooh Rolley those are gorgeous! :nice: I get a lot of jewelry from my aunt, because her friend owns a store and they just give a lot to me randomly for free. :stunned: They'd give me handfuls at a time, I'd feel so guilty when I get them. They live in Houston, Texas too, so sometimes they'd mail some or give them to me when I visit!

Noo way!

I wish my aunts knew cool people who own jewellery stores :disappointed:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, found some cute dresses. They're so not my style but whatever!

bluepolka.jpg

B000N5TFB2.01-A1CGO5UEXI2Z5O._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

So cute! I'm sure you'd look gorgeous in them. (To attract Nando, perhaps? Show off those schexy legs to him... :wink3: :P )

Well, I need to go to bed now. I'll probably dream of some clothes dancing around or smth after all this fashion talk! Hehe

Goodnight you all! :)

Goodnight! :kiss:

Here's what my bag looks like that I'm using now, btw. It's HUGE. God, it's like a Marry Poppins bag. A gift from my aunt.

Coldplay004.jpg

oh my! i love it :cheesy:

I'm not much of a bag person (and neither a dress person or a jewellery person..or fancy shoes person.. :lol:) but i just can imagine myself with a bad like that aww. I want my bags to be BIG!

Guest Grace

OH THE RINGS, annie! SO CUTE!!!

argh.

oh my. i got a bag that looks a lot like yours from target, annie! HAHAHA.

it's the same colour and almost the same style.

i paid for something in a shop the other day and the male chashier said,"that's one big purse!"

hahaha. :laugh3: but i love big purses. so much better than those small ones you can't even put a water bottle in.

Loooooooooooove the dresses Rolle!!!

Mee tooo :dance:

i probably wouldn't love them that much if i tried them on though :lol:

So cute! I'm sure you'd look gorgeous in them. (To attract Nando, perhaps? Show off those schexy legs to him... :wink3: :P )

ahahah well if that's the way to get Nando's attention...why not :wink3:

Nah but really, i don't really like showing my legs too much.. and i always feel weeeird if i'm wearing skirts anyway. I'm just not used to wearing them i guess. But i promise i'll start wearing more of them from now on! After wearing one last night i noticed that i don't die even if i'm not wearing pants :lol:

OH THE RINGS, annie! SO CUTE!!!

argh.

oh my. i got a bag that looks a lot like yours from target, annie! HAHAHA.

it's the same colour and almost the same style.

i paid for something in a shop the other day and the male chashier said,"that's one big purse!"

hahaha. :laugh3: but i love big purses. so much better than those small ones you can't even put a water bottle in.

Hahaha Target! I swear to God...now that I work there I have to be careful not to spend my money on everything! :laugh3:

Mee tooo :dance:

ahahah well if that's the way to get Nando's attention...why not :wink3:

Nah but really, i don't really like showing my legs too much.. and i always feel weeeird if i'm wearing skirts anyway. I'm just not used to wearing them i guess. But i promise i'll start wearing more of them from now on! After wearing one last night i noticed that i don't die even if i'm not wearing pants :lol:

It's okay, Rolley, I feel the same way about showing my legs. With tights I don't feel bad, but otherwise I feel like I'm naked. :lol: But I love dresses and skirts and dressing up anyways. :D

So, a question to those still here....... which famous people's styles do you love?

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhh hmm. My style is such a mix actually, haha. I'm a mix of Kate Moss's rockerish/boho style with Audrey Hepburn's classy little dresses and skirts and then Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. :laugh3: Fictional character, but damn she has amazing clothes. I don't like the show, actually, I just like the clothes they wear! :lol: Also Rachel Bilson, and Natalie Portman.

So, a question to those still here....... which famous people's styles do you love?

i just simply can't answer this question because i have no idea how celebrities dress :uhoh2:

Well all i can say is that i like Kate Nash's cute clothes (well, most of them anyway) but that's it..

- - -

Annie, those shoes have so high heels :o I would NEVER be able to wear those and look natural

these are more realistic for me to wear :lol:

Guest Grace

okay, i'm guilty.

i quite like peaches geldof's style. i know her reputatoin in the uk is quite fucked up, but i like her style.

oh, and... hell... i'm so sorry for admitting this, but lauren conrad's style is lovely.

I was hoping someone would say Natalie Portman.... I adore her. I'm so jealous of her as well.....amazing style, amazing looks and amazing actress. She's so classy.

I can see the Audrey Hepburn influence... hehe.

Gossip Girl, I've only seen one episode, but I used to read the books.... aren't they all designer stuff?

Annie, those shoes have so high heels :o I would NEVER be able to wear those and look natural

these are more realistic for me to wear :lol:

Those are cute though! I basically live in ballet flats, but I am in love with heels as well. I wear them to school often! It's a confidence booster for me. :lol: I know, I'm very insecure.

Those are cute though! I basically live in ballet flats, but I am in love with heels as well. I wear them to school often! It's a confidence booster for me. :lol: I know, I'm very insecure.

Oh i tell you even wearing ballerinas would be a big thing for me :lol:

I only wear them in special occasions..

Pretty much all of my shoes are sneakers.. aww, now i want to take a pic of my shoe collection :dance:

And i was supposed to go to bed :disappointed:

Well, I'm a girl, and I hate fashion. Weird I know.

But I love how Johnny Depp dresses! He has got this weird but very original style that I love.

ah well can't say i'm much into fashion myself either..

This thread (and Grace's blog) has made me go weewoo though!

And suddenly i want to buy all those cute clothes and at the meantime my closet is full of not so fashionable but more comfy clothes

edit: girls, thanks for this fashion burst, i must go to bed now..gotta get up in 7 hours for a class! I'll use the pics in this thread tomorrow when i go shopping :wacko:

Nighty night! :kiss:

I was hoping someone would say Natalie Portman.... I adore her. I'm so jealous of her as well.....amazing style, amazing looks and amazing actress. She's so classy.

I can see the Audrey Hepburn influence... hehe.

Gossip Girl, I've only seen one episode, but I used to read the books.... aren't they all designer stuff?

Haha yes! Natalie is my idol. She's such a great rolemodel, and society needs more women like her.

Aww you can see the Audrey? Hehe thanks! :D That's such a compliment, lol. But I can never be her.

Yes, sadly, it's all designer stuff. :sad: I can't afford that shit, but boy do they look gorgeous!!

2095727877_faf15ba8a8_o.jpg

One of my favorite 'Blair' outfits. :D They are selling a blazer similar at Delias for much cheaper, and I'm not sure if I should save up for it or not.

154775_w_s.jpg

And suddenly i want to buy all those cute clothes and at the meantime my closet is full of not so fashionable but more comfy clothes

My closet is filled with very weird clothes, but they are very comfy as well! So thats really my priority!

Guest Grace
but I am in love with heels as well. I wear them to school often! It's a confidence booster for me. :lol:

oh, it is for me, too! :D i just feel so much more grown up and good about myself when i wear heels.

i'm just gonna hop on a plane real quick to give you one big hug, rolle! :blush: