🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I did it....the light sucks....I'm not skinny (haha) and whatever...oh and my room is super messy, since I am leaving tomorrow and I have been so busy with work the past weeks.....and this is not my belly just the shirt ah.....and there is a brown flower print all over the shirt...so yeah

:uhoh:

dsc03449tm.jpg

dsc03456xm.jpg

The shirt looks really nice :nice:. As for the boots, we don't really see them as your pants are kinda hiding them. Maybe you could wear the top with shorts or a skirt :idea:. Anyway, you look very good :).

That is the pose I will pull for the first week after getting it cut.

Yes, I'll post pics. It won't be quite as long at the front as his, especially not yet, but I want it to not simply be lying on my head doing nothing haha. And yes, short at the sides.

Here was me, tonight. (Not knowing the pic was being taken btw, so I look like a weirdo with my hands :lol:)

I hate my hair like this.

165648_490586804706_783829706_5744760_4574387_n.jpg

Hairdresser butchered it mang, it's grown so badly :(

I'll be losing the beard when I get it cut as well, to at least stubble anyway.

You an almost see my grey streak on that pic though, it's only subtle, on my right side in the middle.

:blush: :wideeyed: Your hair doesn't look bad. In fact, you don't look bad. At all. :tongue:

Btw you have no choice than post a picture once you got the haircut done, ok? :p

That is the pose I will pull for the first week after getting it cut.

Yes, I'll post pics. It won't be quite as long at the front as his, especially not yet, but I want it to not simply be lying on my head doing nothing haha. And yes, short at the sides.

Here was me, tonight. (Not knowing the pic was being taken btw, so I look like a weirdo with my hands :lol:)

I hate my hair like this.

165648_490586804706_783829706_5744760_4574387_n.jpg

Hairdresser butchered it mang, it's grown so badly :(

I'll be losing the beard when I get it cut as well, to at least stubble anyway.

You an almost see my grey streak on that pic though, it's only subtle, on my right side in the middle.

I honestly think you have great hair, but I think the new haircut will be seriously awesome. :nice:!

^

me likey that cardigan :surprised: it looks really warm and cosy

hahaha facial hair is weird for me.. it looks good on guys but when it comes to kissing I can't stand the poking :anxious:

that probably sounds rrrreally weird.. :curtain:

haha! that's what my friends say :awesome: and they dont like beard that is like super organised, uuhm like Jason Derolu's "beard" lul. I'm with them on that :wacky:

681fcba59de05ddd4904363.jpg

nonononono :wreck: be a man a grow a real beard, foo :thinking:

edit: uhm is that a moustache on his upper lip? :uhoh: or just some dirt?

OK, so my fringe will be growing, and I'll be trimming my beard before I go out tonight.

shorty003.jpg

shorty001.jpg

shorty002.jpg

Also, I won't have it quite as high. The last pic makes it look too high haha.

I like the haircut :awesome: it suits you

your hair is like the KOL's frontman's hair. just sayin'

I just googled KOL to see what new hip band it was :blank:

Haha that tends to happen with all haircuts unfortunately.

I'm getting old yo, I cant keep ut with all the new words. The kids out there are lazy, how hard is it to say Kings of Leon :anxious:. Oh and KOL is a shortening for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in swedish :wacko: so it's a bit weird to say things like "oh I love KOL, I love their music" :wacky: