✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to find a black shift dress for graduation. I looked EVERYWHERE and I just don't seem to be able to find anything.

I've tried on this dress when I was in town and I think it looks really good on me

http://www.coast-stores.com/NIKITA-ROUCHED-DRESS/Dresses/coast/fcp-product/2224732380

It's too tight for a graduation dress though and I don't think it's formal enough either.

It's gorgeous! Think you should totally get it, it doesn't seem not enough formal to me..

I just bought this skirt.

83156506-02.jpg What do you all think? :) I'm pretty much in love in it, I can't wait for it to come home. :wacky:

I also bought two shirts:

00015863-01.jpg

00015853-01.jpg

:wacko:

Nice clothes! WANT that buildings T-Shirt!

I ordered this dress for my graduation pictures:

image1xxl.jpg

5550033253.jpg

I'm gonna order this dress.

SO cute! :wideeyed:

psst... where did you find it? :)

tunika.jpg

There! Thats the tunic. I dont get how you can't see it. Its from German h&m site.

Cute! :nice:

I just bought this skirt.

83156506-02.jpg What do you all think? :) I'm pretty much in love in it, I can't wait for it to come home. :wacky:

I also bought two shirts:

00015863-01.jpg

00015853-01.jpg

:wacko:

Ooh, I like what you ordered - especially the skyline top. :) Did you order it from the American Forever 21 site? Isn't that going to be expensive with extra taxes? Please let me know when you receive it at least.

I ordered this dress for my graduation pictures:

image1xxl.jpg

Cute! :nice:

Ooh, I like what you ordered - especially the skyline top. :) Did you order it from the American Forever 21 site? Isn't that going to be expensive with extra taxes? Please let me know when you receive it at least.

Ooooh.. Pretty dress... :wacky:

Yes, I did orded it from the American site. Or I think I did? :dozey: It is a bit expensive, but it would have much more expensive if I bought it in Denmark. :)

hey this is a bit off topic as not really fashion but still its something to be worn.

Here are some pics for our 2011 carnival costumes. Do any of you think you'd be brave enough to wear one :p

costumes-braincoral-3-b.jpg

costumes-marblechubb-1-b.jpg

costumes-orangeshrimp-3-b.jpg

these are just a few , what do you think ???

dance is great for the mood.............. :dance:

hey this is a bit off topic as not really fashion but still its something to be worn.

Here are some pics for our 2011 carnival costumes. Do any of you think you'd be brave enough to wear one :p

costumes-braincoral-3-b.jpg

costumes-marblechubb-1-b.jpg

costumes-orangeshrimp-3-b.jpg

these are just a few , what do you think ???

as long as l'm not alone. sure :lol:

and yeah, you should definitely wear one too :thumbsup: