✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet ! I really like the trousers. The shirt is nice too. I think I'd like the dress more if it wasn't black though but it actually depends on how you wear it. If you put on a nice colorful scarf and nice shoes it could look great :).

I fell in love with a dress yesterday. I think I'll buy it today :cheesy:. I might post a picture of it when I have it.

Thanks! Oooh the dress isn't black like in the picture, but dark blue:p Haha but you are right....that's why I like basic stuff, you can always add something to it....I got a light pink shorter cardigan today which goes pretty well with it....still need to get shoes

Wow its so pretty. Love the colour!

Thank you ! Yeah it's the first time I wear something that blue haha.

That's so gorgeous! :nice:

Thank you Emma :nice:!

I'm liable to fall in love with a girl in a blue dress!

I wish people dressed like that here.

Awwwwwwww :blush:

Its really pretty and cute :)

Thanks ! :)

I need a cupboard full of clothes for summer since I lost so much weight and I can finally wear whatever I want....since I'm not rich I chose buying most of the stuff in H&M,.....this is what I got today:

DXLA01_82896_76001_34_3729.jpg

I was considering getting this (but with blue stripes)

DXLA01_82912_38028_27_6687.jpg

and this (but in dark blue)

DXLA55_83285_09090_96_7329.jpg

I have noticed that I am not girly enough for girly dresses....I should rather go for these kind of trousers combined with a top or a shirt and this kind of dresses

this is a good start....going to buy more stuff soon

edit: Haha these trousers look so weird without someone wearing them:wacky:

Cute. I think you should have actually got the red nautical striped top to go with the navy trousers. That is a classic color combo. The colors contrast sooo well. Getting the navy nautical striped tank would be too matchy matchy.

That's a cute dress Alice too. :)

My latest crush. hot-buy-jessica-simpson-bendie-platform-sandal.jpg

I love the bold statement. Jessica Simpson shoes get better every year! I looovveeeeee color blocking right now! Its so fun! Those are sold out everywhere though :cry:

I think Im going to get these though. Not sure in which color. Maybe black because I already have several nude shoes right now.

31831.jpg

31830.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

nice dress you got there Alice:wacko:

I got myself the same dress like I did some weeks ago but in another colour.....I think I should combine it with tights, because otherwise the colour is probably too bright for me, because of my blonde hair and my bright skin..but I am not sure....I have never really worn dresses before and I feel like I should do this more often....it feels comfy too...shall I?

dsc03802c.jpg

(oh erm messy room alert....:uhoh:)

I like it with the black tights. :wacko: You could add a belt around your waist too. :wacko:

And yeah, it's always difficult to wear bright colours if you have pale skin. :wreck:

I got myself the same dress like I did some weeks ago but in another colour.....I think I should combine it with tights, because otherwise the colour is probably too bright for me, because of my blonde hair and my bright skin..but I am not sure....I have never really worn dresses before and I feel like I should do this more often....it feels comfy too...shall I?

dsc03802c.jpg

That dress looks very nice on you, julz. The colour is nice too and I actually like it against a light skin tone.

thanks guys.....and yeah you're right Imke I could do that, but for some reason I don't like that hha

and Sof about the pale skin....well to be honest usually I don't really care about the colours I wear....usually I wear the colours I like....though I must admit this must be the first thing I got in that pale colour.....but combined with this black stuff I like it

dsc03802c.jpg

Oh hey nude coloured dress! Sexay :lips:

Anyway it looks perfect with your skin tone..I love it. I used to think dresses don't suit me either, but they are too comfortable and pretty that I made it work somehow (or attempted to :P)

thanks guys.....and yeah you're right Imke I could do that, but for some reason I don't like that hha

and Sof about the pale skin....well to be honest usually I don't really care about the colours I wear....usually I wear the colours I like....though I must admit this must be the first thing I got in that pale colour.....but combined with this black stuff I like it

I've got a bright yellow dress and I'm really pale. I still think it looks alright, I got complemented on it a few times.

It really doesn't bother me. I'd rather be pale than orange.

In other news I bought these shoes the other day.

1522200999-2-carvela-low-black-courts-classic.jpg