• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They run kind of small. I got a size 8, but it was kind of tight around the chest area (like I will have to wear a thin bra with no padding with it). Though I have a slightly larger than average size chest for my size, that picture below doesn't look like it though :disappointed: haha.

Like size 8 from others shops (like primark) would be a tiny bit baggy, but not with this dress. Here's a picture of me wearing a primark dress if that helps you.

I'm the one with the short hair.

309962_2763183568300_1779645640_n.jpg

Actually, if anyone was looking for a dress there's 60% off them in the sale on RiverIsland.com. The shipping isn't too bad either, well I don't think :nice:

Thanks! I'll take a look when I get more time next week.

• 3 weeks later...
They run kind of small. I got a size 8, but it was kind of tight around the chest area (like I will have to wear a thin bra with no padding with it). Though I have a slightly larger than average size chest for my size, that picture below doesn't look like it though :disappointed: haha.

Like size 8 from others shops (like primark) would be a tiny bit baggy, but not with this dress. Here's a picture of me wearing a primark dress if that helps you.

I'm the one with the short hair.

309962_2763183568300_1779645640_n.jpg

Oh my god, one of the things i'm going to do when I go to London is visit Primark. Their cheap prices make me want to live there :uhoh:

My sister was going to throw out six pairs of old dark denim jeans. So instead of giving them to charity :uhoh: I decided to take them and to cut them up. This is my first attempt at modifying a pair of them. I cut them up, bleached them (with quite dilute bleach) and ombre dyed them lilac.

j97vgo.jpg

8x3g4k.jpg

2m2tmcw.jpg

Oh my god, one of the things i'm going to do when I go to London is visit Primark. Their cheap prices make me want to live there :uhoh:

Primark are indeed awesome, esp value for money wise. :nod:

I got myself this dress in there the other day to wear to my work mate's hen 'do. :nice:

IMG_0196.jpg

• 1 month later...

aww Emma is almost this shoes but they put 50% less price in the center commercial of the city

http://ch-fr.voegele-shoes.com/damen/damenschuhe/schnurschuhe/roberto-santi-veloursleder-schnurschuh.html

this is true I will almost never by here I am not so fashion because not really follow fashion .

So I have gifts vouchers for my birthday, and the clothes I bought with vouchers. and gifs

so I found spartiates for 4euros. :stunned: I am not so fan of spartiates, but for the price, and without heels because I hate heels.

scaled.php?server=163&filename=dsc02471mv.jpg&res=landing

dsc02479d.jpg

scaled.php?server=580&filename=dsc02189vq.jpg&res=landing

dsc02472ju.jpg

dsc02476ei.jpg

dsc02499in.jpg

dsc02498w.jpg

dsc02497h.jpg

dsc02508we.jpg

dsc02473gx.jpg

dsc02482xh.jpg

dsc02474zl.jpg

dsc02488qs.jpg

dsc02489s.jpg

dsc02485s.jpg

dsc02475wx.jpg

dsc02491in.jpg

^ Holy :stunned:

that first pair of shoes is amazing!

I also don't like high heels. Well, I like the way they look on girls, but I am at least as tall as my bf, so with heels I'd be significant taller. It feels weird :S