✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, Lory, but Wyrd didn't say you're metally ill. She just said, on the thread you posted, that it'd be better if you could focus more on factual information. That's all. She wasn't impolite or anything, much to the contrary.

Try to chill out, ok? :thumbsup:

girls we talk about fashion or especially what we like our fashions.

I do not have a boyfriend or husband or anything. I'm single in real life reality. this is a normal function of dress. and even less cold.

more men today demand that women work and not fats. no chance with my dresses of fats and I found a man. and not believe true love by the men . So I dress for me. and I never look fashionable newpapers.

an old fashion design 1996 I love the drawer design clothes for others but not for me

scaled.php?server=209&filename=dsc01602o.jpg&res=landing

So I am looking for a job but with my weight is more difficult. it's been long since I put my paper designer fashion mode in the tray (not more want to be designer ). even if I had a great teacher ex chief embroidery Dior 90s.

I live and it's worthless must be rich to be a designer. or even nice pretty girl to be saleswoman or fashion advisor for the clothes in store . the law of the society .

you called me not only that I am a fanatic has allusinations and idot shit who is fixated on famous people so I can not have a bf because I'm mentally ill.

And you have a bf to brag.

why kim you want to speak with mentally ill called Lory of nothing ?

Said here :

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96&page=4647

Woah, the post you link to is not saying what you make up out of it :S

I honestly do not think that having crushes on famous people makes you mentally ill, hahaha, then we've all been mentally ill at some age ;)

And I am sorry if anything came across as me bragging about having a bf. I did not intent to. I just mentioned the thing because it relates to why I don't like wearing high heels. I hope you understand that it was not to make you feel bad about not having a bf.

Thanks Suzan!

Lory, I don't understand why we can not talk about shoes or fashion in general. I don't think that you are a mentally ill woman of nothing. You are here and you just posted a pair of shoes I really like. So why would anything prevent me from saying that? I think that in a way I am just saying that you have good taste of fashion imo. It's a compliment! Please see the conpliment and not a 'bragging about having a bf to make Lory feel like nothing' in the whole thing. I will keep on repeating it, because it does not seem to reach you: You are not nothing. Not in real life, not here on the forum and not to men. They love the curves. They love a woman for who she is. If you could see yourself as some others do, then you would not see a nothing boomerang mirror stop to exist from 2005 on. You know the name of the first Apparatjik CD: You Are Here

My old shoes wore off. So I had to get myself a new pair yesterday. Walked into a shop and it was immediately a hit! I love the shoes!!!!! Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaah! :D I feel so fabulous :} They are red boots and fit so well with my dark red sweater. Look my signature!!!!!

not having crushes on famous people. I speak with the famous for real. and I'm like everyone else when I was young one fangirl who put posters in his room. So I'm not a little girl who have not growing and mentally ill.

So and not to discuss women famous who made fashion .

all the men in my life real or even famous men like real women are famous fashionable women.

Anyway this is not the thread to discuss is thread fashion clothes.

• 2 weeks later...

jackets, coats

this is the fashion tastes of my mother. :\

dsc02660rl.jpg

dsc02664l.jpg

more my fashion tastes

dsc02663g.jpg

dsc02670u.jpg

dsc02667mi.jpg

people who make accessories at fairs.

said by woman who made the necklace

the first is called "return to childhood" so women nowadays wear Lolita .

but me I just look at the lego and bear.

dsc02654q.jpg

summer of fun glasses, and many must find love but no one sees anything.

dsc02656dv.jpg

lost in life accessorie

dsc02655f.jpg

dsc02663g.jpg

I bought a blazer for €12 today in a vintage and resale shop. It's in perfect condition. I went online and found that blazers from that brand cost about €129. Awhh Yiss

5y4t5d.jpg

:thumbsup:

I wish there were Urban Outfitters shops somewhere close to me

I've been in there. Very few clothes, and the ones that were there were not my style at all. There were mainly novelty books and overpriced plastic cameras. Might have to check out the online store.

Do you know Topshop? I guess it's a similar style, I greatly prefer that store.

I bought this recently:

ren_4f797e62624ffpack1.jpg

Except it's in green. I dunno if these are still fashionable. I don't care. I love it. :dazzled:

:thumbsup:

I've been in there. Very few clothes, and the ones that were there were not my style at all. There were mainly novelty books and overpriced plastic cameras. Might have to check out the online store.

Do you know Topshop? I guess it's a similar style, I greatly prefer that store.

I bought this recently:

ren_4f797e62624ffpack1.jpg

Except it's in green. I dunno if these are still fashionable. I don't care. I love it. :dazzled:

That's really nice! :wacky: And I've never heard of Topshop :surprised:

• 8 months later...

I got clothes for the first time in ages. god i'm so happy.

We went shopping and mom treated me to a few things (excuse the face).

SDC11769.jpg

SDC11775.jpg

SDC11782.jpg

I also got a really nice baby pink sheer shirt, but my collar was popped in the picture... and not in a cool kind of way :|

Also my mom bought me this bag a few weeks back. It wasn't too expensive either for the quality.

SDC11788.jpg