✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did more shopping today, I should stop but they were semi necessary items :|

I bought a new pair of shoes from H&M which are really comfy.

10e1v1v.jpg

And I also got a jumper from Primark. Please excuse the awkward pose and the poof like hair.

oj440x.jpg

This I did not buy today,

BLAST FROM THE PAST

My aunt is making me this dress

http://www.simplicity.com/p-2043-missmiss-petite-special-occasion-dresses.aspx

but in this colour

purplef.jpg

...so yeah. Not exactly that colour (a nicer one imo) and plus it's shorter than the pattern. I feel I shouldn't post this but it was out earlier I took a picture and yeahhhh.

so242h.jpg

10e1v1v.jpg

And I also got a jumper from Primark. Please excuse the awkward pose and the poof like hair.

oj440x.jpg

This I did not buy today,

BLAST FROM THE PAST

...so yeah. Not exactly that colour (a nicer one imo) and plus it's shorter than the pattern. I feel I shouldn't post this but it was out earlier I took a picture and yeahhhh.

so242h.jpg

she did an extremely nice job.

i'm impressed ♥

oh & that jumper is rreally cute :surprised:

Should I just wear a white dress shirt or is this ok?

I tied the tie horribly and it was too long and the sleeves need to be shortened but as far as the combination?

I might just keep everything the same but with a white shirt instead?

dsc035501.jpg

I don't like the white shirt with a dark vest and pants because it looks like I should be a server or parking cars. I guess if I set it off with a nice tie, that would change things?

Also can I wear that vest with light gray pants or charcoal pants?

Should I just wear a white dress shirt or is this ok?

I tied the tie horribly and it was too long and the sleeves need to be shortened but as far as the combination?

I might just keep everything the same but with a white shirt instead?

dsc035501.jpg

I don't like the white shirt with a dark vest and pants because it looks like I should be a server or parking cars. I guess if I set it off with a nice tie, that would change things?

Also can I wear that vest with light gray pants or charcoal pants?

Hmmmmmm

probably need to see the other combinations to decide :P

I don't mind this one that much if you fix the tie and I feel the same about the white shirt thing, might look busboyish but I'm intrigued by the light gray or charcoal pants suggestions too..

Hmm, sorry I don't wanna confuse more hehe.

Gotta agree with the last two comments...The combination's pretty bad this time. Sorry Nick.

10e1v1v.jpg

oj440x.jpg

I can picture you wearing both in one outfit...Pretty :heart:

I think you should stick to the first one, Nick. Maybe it would help more if you got a solid dark tie colour with a different shirt with thinner strips. Or just try to combine a whole new outfit from the beginning as others have mentioned! I'm sure you got something there :wink:

Why do you want a vest?

Too hot to wear a suit or jacket...well still too hot for a vest! I don't like the dress pants, dress shirt and tie by itself. Looks sloppy and unfinished, like a kid going to prom. If I wear a dress clothes without a vest or jacket, I at least want a tie bar to finish it. Give it more of a professional look. And a shirt stay so the shirt stays tucked in well.

I think you should stick to the first one, Nick. Maybe it would help more if you got a solid dark tie colour with a different shirt with thinner strips. Or just try to combine a whole new outfit from the beginning as others have mentioned! I'm sure you got something there :wink:

Thanks Lana!

I was lazy today and did that combo with a white shirt. Lol one place I was at the older lady said "You look very nice, I like the oufit".