✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fashion etc.

freckles

Too true, Rolle, showing underwear is just gross, especially when they are thongs. :( It just looks so tacky and slutty.

Oh! Jeans that are too tight and show muffin tops are gross too. :dead: Ewwwwwwwws! Wear the right size, don't wear them too small!

Yeah and most 14 to 17 year old girls think it's SEXY

GOD NO!!

Haha i'm actually a tiny bit quilty for buying too small jeans BUT i have an excuse. I know from experience that they'll get less tight after the first 2 days or so and after that i have a pair of jeans with the PERFECT fit :smug:

I have to say that they're not tight enough to show muffin tops though :sick: that's just eeew... The only bad thing about wearing those brand new a tiny bit too tight jeans is that it feels weird to walk hahaha but that gets better after a few days too :nice:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and most 14 to 17 year old girls think it's SEXY

GOD NO!!

Haha i'm actually a tiny bit quilty for buying too small jeans BUT i have an excuse. I know from experience that they'll get less tight after the first 2 days or so and after that i have a pair of jeans with the PERFECT fit :smug:

I have to say that they're not tight enough to show muffin tops though :sick: that's just eeew... The only bad thing about wearing those brand new a tiny bit too tight jeans is that it feels weird to walk hahaha but that gets better after a few days too :nice:

Hehehe yeah it's awful. Or when girls wear crop tops to purposely show their naval rings. :dozey:

Omg, if any of you ever visited my town in Russia (Rostov) you would FLIP: if you go out there not wearing super high heels, super short shorts and a tank top that shows your belly you are considered a WEIRD-O. People wear Cavalli leopard-print evening gowns to the friggin supermarket. And it's considered insanely fashionable to have huuuge Chanel or Versace or D&G logos on your sunglasses, shirts, shoes etc (even if its fake which a lot of it is :borg: )

It's like they live in a different world :bomb: just dress normally, people!

I was watching the Ewan McGregor motorbike programme last night, and when they went through Kazakhstan (I guess its fairly similar in someways), or maybe it was Russia.....they went through some town....all of the women were wearing ridiculous clothes like you described! Huuuuge heels and designer clothes... crazy :stunned:

Kazakhstan is right nearby, Rostov is the south of russia (maybe it was rostov). But it's really just atrocious. they just do not dress normally.

Eventually I think this kind of thing will die out. The fall of the USSR was just a little while ago and people have a lot of new opportunities (and money in some cases) that they don't know how to handle yet.

Oh wow, that's extreme, lol. Some people in America do that here as well, not as extreme and much as over there, but to some extent it's similar. It's annoying when people try to 'flaunt' their money by buying clothes with the spiffy logos on it just to show off. If you can afford Chanel, cool, just don't try to show off... :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, a tiny little logo or emblem is fine, just don't act like you are a billboard advertising the brand. Trust me, they are already rich, you don't have to help them.

Oh wow, that's extreme, lol. Some people in America do that here as well, not as extreme and much as over there, but to some extent it's similar. It's annoying when people try to 'flaunt' their money by buying clothes with the spiffy logos on it just to show off. If you can afford Chanel, cool, just don't try to show off... :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, a tiny little logo or emblem is fine, just don't act like you are a billboard advertising the brand. Trust me, they are already rich, you don't have to help them.

i totally agree with that. buy clothes for the style and the look, maybe even the art of fashion. not the logo. yes, most expensive stuff is the best, but you don't have to show off how rich you are with the big Chanel logo on the side of your purse or something. :anxious:

Yeah, the same can be said for people who always wear Hollister here... >__<

Quality's poor and it doesn't look nice, IMO.

71Q7H.jpg

71I7C.jpg

I love these....:heart: Too bad I can't afford it, haha. With the new job I can get more clothes!! :dance:

I love their stuff. I always go crazy when I get to a store but it's sooooo expensive.

and i do love their t-shirts with the 'fcuk' logo and messages.

I bought one once that said FCUK THE DJ and when my dad saw it (he is a Dj) he was like "Mariana, wtf?? don't wear that shirt!!" :laugh4:

Guest Grace

i went shopping yesterday (wore a grey tee, jeans and new black heels; it took me some time to walk home. :laugh3: )

i bought a jacket for my sister's birthday. otherwise i would have been tempted to buy a beautiful coat for myself. it was just so incredible. perfect for fall and in bordeaux. and it was from h&m. i'm currently looking for a pic, but i cannot find one. :(

however, i cannot leave a shop without buying something for myself. hahaha.

i got this cute belt that was on sale (2 € instead of 7.90€) from h&m. i love the bamboo detail!

jd520563ec4.jpg

other than that i bought a lilac beret for 12.95 € from Karstadt, which is a german department store.

i couldn't be bothered to model it myself since i just got out of the shower and nobody wants to see my wet curls. so i asked my favourite stuffed animal jamie to model it for you. i think he does quite a good job.

jd520571sp4.jpg

Mariana, I loooooooooove your stuff! :D I absolutely love plaid, it's probably my favorite print, haha. And those sunglasses are hot. :cool:

Grace that belt is cute! And I have a beret like that but in a cream color. :D

i really like this 138 $ dress from urban outfitters!

14817530_11_b?$detailmain$

Ahhh I love! :stunned: But I can't afford it. But I started working today so yay money next week! :dance:

Guest Grace

frankly, i do not like juicy couture, but this dress is so adorable and on sale at eluxury (159 $ instead of 228 $!).

11767178_peck?$large$&scale=2

once again... i wish i had money!!!!

that is some really cute stuff!!!

those sunglasses in the middle look exactly like a pair i have, and i want the other two. :stunned: :P

A bunch of ppl seem to have glasses like mine... the ones in the middle are from Vogue and my cousin's gf has the same one, only hers is brown and mine reddish/pink.

The one on the left I bought at the aiport after totally falling in love with it and it's from Diesel. and the one from the right are the new Tom Ford's my gradma just brought back from Europe!! :nice: