✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The White Stripes

Sweet One

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White Stripes are coming to Hailfax! The White Stripes are coming to Hailfax! The White Stripes are coming to Hailfax!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Are you going? I think I am. The lineup for concert on the hill is brutal eh?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Are you going? I think I am. The lineup for concert on the hill is brutal eh?

I am definatly going, as long as I don't have to go alone... responses from friends have been less than stellar so far, though. :confused: It's at that new Cunard Centre, so really nice venue but it helps if you go with a group of people so the crowd can't push you around as much- one thing I learned from the Sam Roberts concert there- lots of excited kids who have never been to a real concert before :dizzy:

Do you mean the Canada Day concert? :sick2: yeah, you couldn't pay me to go to that one. I don't like to diss other people's music but man, it's like everything thats wrong with mainstream music wrapped up in a tight little craptastic bubble. And of course it's going to get in the way of people who just want to see the fireworks from the hill. grr.

Anyway, White Stripes tickets on sale this Friday! That gives me two days to pester people to come... :sneaky:

:dance:

• 5 weeks later...
Yeah! THey were on Jools Holland last night and played another song called Effect & Cause...it's great!!

Think the album's out 18th June in the UK/Europe, and 19th in the US

well Indonesia could be on December or next year. :(