✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHAVIII !!!! YES, YES, YES MORE MORE MORE!!!!PLEEEESE!!

(omg, Im turning into a butterfly whore)...(afterthought:please limit cheeky responces to that)

BOARD POLL: SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER BUTTERFLY MOBILE TO SEND THE BAND??)

SORRY! didnt think that^^^^ posted

you must.they will love it, considering the butterflies fall from the sky.. so off topic but there was an amazing aritist called Allexander Caldwell who did Mobiles, he is in the Metropolitian Museusm of Modern Art in NYC with these huge mobiles , he is amazing, google him and you wil see what i am talking about,,, somehow i think they will like the mobile effect.....could be just me but its a feeling

ive sent u a small note with the date of the concert, didnt want to write on the butterflies. ive only sent two, just realised i should have got more, damn, i had a plastic bag and all.

ive also sent two too ari :) and still have 3 orange ones for dani :)

ok.. i've got a request... I've received butterflies before and I'm really grateful :D but I'd love to receive a few more... next month it'll be a friend's birthday and she loves coldplay a lot so i was thinking about creating a bithday card with butterflies... hope this will work.. if anyone could send me some butterflies I'd really appreciate it! if anyone is able to send some butterflies please pm me or something :D

thanks in advance!

ok.. i've got a request... I've received butterflies before and I'm really grateful :D but I'd love to receive a few more... next month it'll be a friend's birthday and she loves coldplay a lot so i was thinking about creating a bithday card with butterflies... hope this will work.. if anyone could send me some butterflies I'd really appreciate it! if anyone is able to send some butterflies please pm me or something :D

thanks in advance!

If you can wait a week, i will send you some, only after Chavi and Englishsilk:rolleyes:

My butterglies to English were sent yesterday... I hope they arrive safely!

thanks in advance!

I got tons... pm me your adress Lore!

any specific colours?