✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butterfly whoring? How despicable!

Am I too late to request some butterfly confetti?

I'm still waiting for an Asian tour :bigcry:

Whoring for butterflies on the board is MY job!:laugh3:

But pm me , i picked up a few thousand of them last night;)

an address gets you a butterfly...time I returned the love!:)

Whoring for butterflies on the board is MY job!:laugh3:

But pm me , i picked up a few thousand of them last night;)

an address gets you a butterfly...time I returned the love!:)

Me too, still waiting for an Asian tour. :(

And can we still ask for the butterfly confetti (at least 3 butterflies for Iloveyou :laugh3:?

If they get to play here, I would definitely send you some!

It would be great as a Christmas present :)

:love:

And Hello to your daughters and your lovely Granddaughter!

Peace and LOVE!!!

Me too, still waiting for an Asian tour. :(

And can we still ask for the butterfly confetti (at least 3 butterflies for Iloveyou :laugh3:?

If they get to play here, I would definitely send you some!

It would be great as a Christmas present :)

:love:

And Hello to your daughters and your lovely Granddaughter!

Peace and LOVE!!!

Thank you for your kind messages, please pm me with your address, and they will be on the way:D (if i can just get Kelseys lovestruck face to the post office, that is:P)

This is Angie's pic - you can see some of the butterflies...

006.jpg

Ok. Thanks. Now I see why people want it. Couple more questions. How far into the lower level side sections (closest to the stage) will this fall? Or is it just the people on the floor that can grab it? Is there a particular song that it falls? Thanks.

Ok. Thanks. Now I see why people want it. Couple more questions. How far into the lower level side sections (closest to the stage) will this fall? Or is it just the people on the floor that can grab it? Is there a particular song that it falls? Thanks.

Mostly it falls onto the floor seats but if you can get down there after the show you might be able to scoop some up or ask someone who got some if they will share - most people are very nice about it.

It always falls near the end during Lovers in Japan. It's really beautiful.:)

Mostly it falls onto the floor seats but if you can get down there after the show you might be able to scoop some up or ask someone who got some if they will share - most people are very nice about it.

It always falls near the end during Lovers in Japan. It's really beautiful.:)

Good to know. Thanks! I'll be sure to pick some up if I can.

Thanks!

:DThanks for bumping my bump, Cheerio!

Talkingonsquareone- it would be great to have Cali butterflies/ none flown our way as yet!:) Thank you!!!(pm me for address, please?)

And CARLA!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SWEETHEART, ANTWERP/ROTTERDAM butterflies flew in today!! mum loved the Antwerp footage:D:kiss::kiss:

Any extra butterflies received that are not needed, we will let loose to fly to other Coldplayers not so blessed with some!

• 2 months later...

^awww cute :nice:

tnx sarah :)

I never even saw this:

:DThanks for bumping my bump, Cheerio!

Talkingonsquareone- it would be great to have Cali butterflies/ none flown our way as yet!:) Thank you!!!(pm me for address, please?)

And CARLA!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SWEETHEART, ANTWERP/ROTTERDAM butterflies flew in today!! mum loved the Antwerp footage:D:kiss::kiss:

Any extra butterflies received that are not needed, we will let loose to fly to other Coldplayers not so blessed with some!

come on peeps, send aussie butterflies :flutterby: this is the respons you'll get :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! :D

So, I was checking the birthday charts yesterday & today & guess what?

xxKels' birthday was yesterday & EnglishSilk's birthday is TODAY! :dance:

How cute is that?! :nice:

Happy birthday to both of you & I'm just gonna quote xxKels again to remind everyone with EnglishSilk's beautiful project :wink:

Hello, and thank you all who have sent butterflies to my mother, EnglishSilk

Thus far. She has been overwhelmed with love and butterflies for her project, for the new grand daughter she may never get to meet.This mobile is her loving gift to baby Evelyn.

Due to my mum`s current state of health, I have decided to make sure her gift is done to completion. So please, with the next leg of the bands tour started, please

think of our mobile if you may have one or more butterflies you could donate!

We appreciate this, and all that have been received, I assure you , I will post photos when this is completed!

Thank you again. Anyone wishing to send a message of any sort to EnglishSilk- Karen, please pm Kimchi for an email address.

~Kelsey

Cheers! :kiss: