✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**SPECIAL REQUEST**

Ok, I was feeling that i`m all good for butterflies, as I am going to the OKC show, have great floor seats, ect.

Here`s my thought now though-- I am going to be using these butterflies to make a crib mobile for my new 3 week old grandaughter. I will be laminating them and thought

"wouldn`t it be so cool if she had butterflies from the shows done all over the world!

If ANYONE would be so kind as to mail me JUST ONE butterfly, and write on the backside of it the date and city it`s from, it would"mean the world to me":D

If anyone wanted I can send one from the OKC show back to you for whatever reason.

Please help me make this global butterfly mobile special! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I will email my address if you message me.

That's a really great idea! I hope you get a bunch from all over!!

English Silk, you should put some mention of what you are looking for in your signature here at Coldplaying. That way, what ever board you are posting to you might get someone's attention and score more global butterflies.

Oh, and we'd love to see a picture of the finished product when you get it all together. I'm betting it's going to be beautiful.

**SPECIAL REQUEST**

Ok, I was feeling that i`m all good for butterflies, as I am going to the OKC show, have great floor seats, ect.

Here`s my thought now though-- I am going to be using these butterflies to make a crib mobile for my new 3 week old grandaughter. I will be laminating them and thought

"wouldn`t it be so cool if she had butterflies from the shows done all over the world!

If ANYONE would be so kind as to mail me JUST ONE butterfly, and write on the backside of it the date and city it`s from, it would"mean the world to me":D

If anyone wanted I can send one from the OKC show back to you for whatever reason.

Please help me make this global butterfly mobile special! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I will email my address if you message me.

Some French butterflies would be pleased to come your way :P

this was a GREAT idea!!!!

im going to be sitting far away, so i dont think ill get some when they fall...

but hopefully ill stay after and pick some up :)

like ppl said, the more i pick up, the less they have to clean up!

]haha..

but yeah...

if i get some..ill be HAPPY to share... :D

if i dont...

i hope yall still have some to share with me lol ;D

I wish I had found this forum and thread before the show, I would have collected a big bag of butterflies!

But I didn't even think about looking for Coldplay sites then, I wasn't a fan BEFORE the show, can you believe it! Am now though :D and I'm so glad I took a few.

I don't have many, but I'd be happy to share what I have if someone wants one or two from Sweden. Great idea!

I have been to the Hamburg show and we've had balcony seat, at least it was a higher level and therefore we weren't lucky to get any confetti.

My friend Iwona and I will be attending the Munich concert tonight but again we only managed to get tickets on a higher level (lucky to get tickets at all :) ).

So if anyone would be so kind to share some confetti with us, that would be simply amazing.

We only realized that it was butterflies on some of the photos, from above it looked like plain coloured confetti ...

Would be great if anyone could help us out :)

Thanks heaps!!!!

BIG THANKS TO JASMINE, MEL, AND KARINA IN SWEDEN FOR THE BUTTERFLYS!!!

I recieved them from all three of you today, and was thrilled!! Off to a great start!

Fellow COLDPLAYERS are the best!

Keep sending the global butterflies my way, and I will soon have a beautiful gift for my sweet baby Evelyn Lea!!

Bless you all !

aww englishsilk idea is so cute :nice: and congrats for your grandaughter. :baby:

i'd like to join that, i'd like to have some more confetti butterflies, i have just one from Barcelona's concert that Daryl gave me. :nice:, but i'd like to have a few more, just one of each colour used, the one i have is orange, and if some coldplayers are willing to answer this request it'll be cool to let me know which show and date is the confetti from.

thanks in advance, and i am sorry that i am not on the other side, i mean i'd like to can offer them to coldplayers, if they come back here in 2009 i'll get as many confetti as i can. (hope they'll do it yet then).

aww englishsilk idea is so cute :nice: and congrats for your grandaughter. :baby:

i'd like to join that, i'd like to have some more confetti butterflies, i have just one from Barcelona's concert that Daryl gave me. :nice:, but i'd like to have a few more, just one of each colour used, the one i have is orange, and if some coldplayers are willing to answer this request it'll be cool to let me know which show and date is the confetti from.

thanks in advance, and i am sorry that i am not on the other side, i mean i'd like to can offer them to coldplayers, if they come back here in 2009 i'll get as many confetti as i can. (hope they'll do it yet then).

I'd be happy to send you one of each colour I have from the show in Sweden. Green, shiny purple and blue, yellow, shock pink are the ones I have left I think. What other colours were there?

Send me a PM with your address if you're interested :)

You too, LittleMissMessy, if you haven't already contacted one of the lucky ones who has got bags of it :D

BIG THANKS TO JASMINE, MEL, AND KARINA IN SWEDEN FOR THE BUTTERFLYS!!!

I recieved them from all three of you today, and was thrilled!! Off to a great start!

You're so welcome :flutterby: :) The old fashioned snail mail works quite fast I must say ;) What a sweet little baby girl!

**SQUEEE** !!! yOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

C*H*A*V*I*!!! I LOVE YOU!! YOUR PACKAGE OF BUTTERFLIES CAME TODAY AND YOU ARE THE BUTTERFLY GODDESS!!! SOOOO MANY FROM FRANCE, I AM SOO EXCITED! WITH THAT MANY, IT SHOULD BE CALLED A CHAVIMOBILE! HAD A HARD TIME KEEPING GRANDSON, Noah(age 2 ) OUT OF THE BUTTERFLY WATERFALL THAT CASCADED OUT OF YOUR ENVELOPE! YOU ARE THE KEEPER OF THE BUTTERFLIES, HOPE YOU LEFT SOME FOR YOURSELF!

**FELIX** BLESS YOU FOR THE LOVELY BUTTERFLIES FROM GERMANY! AND YOUR KIND NOTE!

I AM OVERWHELMED AT THE RESPONCE SO FAR! I COULD NEARLY FINISH THIS MOBILE EVEN NOW, BUT I REALLY WANT THIS TO BE EVEN MORE GLOBAL! HOPING FOR A BUTTERFLY FROM EVERY CONCERT LOCATION ON THIS TOUR! PLEASE KEEP HELPING ME MAKE THIS GIFT!

LOVE AND THANKS TO YOU ALL! 'MY SONG IS LOVE...."