The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please!

Hello, and thank you all who have sent butterflies to my mother, EnglishSilk

Thus far. She has been overwhelmed with love and butterflies for her project, for the new grand daughter she may never get to meet.This mobile is her loving gift to baby Evelyn.

Due to my mum`s current state of health, I have decided to make sure her gift is done to completion. So please, with the next leg of the bands tour started, please

think of our mobile if you may have one or more butterflies you could donate!

We appreciate this, and all that have been received, I assure you , I will post photos when this is completed!

Thank you again. Anyone wishing to send a message of any sort to EnglishSilk- Karen, please pm Kimchi for an email address.

~Kelsey

Thus far. She has been overwhelmed with love and butterflies for her project, for the new grand daughter she may never get to meet.This mobile is her loving gift to baby Evelyn.

Due to my mum`s current state of health, I have decided to make sure her gift is done to completion. So please, with the next leg of the bands tour started, please

We appreciate this, and all that have been received, I assure you , I will post photos when this is completed!

Thank you again. Anyone wishing to send a message of any sort to EnglishSilk- Karen, please pm Kimchi for an email address.

~Kelsey

Detroit, Orlando, and Ft. Lauderdale butterflies coming to you soon;)

Oh THANK YOU, MEL!

I remember the first lot you sent, Mum did a butterfly dance around the room, lol, when she saw they were from you. She thinks alot of you.....have fun at the shows!

Oh thanks. I've been thinking about her too. I love that picture of her with Chris and I'll never forget when she told the story and said she poked him in the bellybutton:lol:

Give her my love:kiss:

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

~Kelsey

I`m quoting myself so this will be bumped, due to the next leg of the US tour starting back around......PLEASE, we need your spare butterflies!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by SwallowedInSea;2608805

Anyone have Halloween confetti from DC to spare?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I second that

:)

I third that! :)

Tinttis, I have a few to spare. I'll send you a PM.

I was fortunate enough to actually see Coldplay (just got home!), but not fortunate enough to get any confetti. :\

Yes, I was that high up.

Any confetti would definitely make me (& my mother) really, really happy girls :laugh3:

Please & Thank you!!