✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recieved mine from eatmorechocolate!

the sweetest thing ever! she put in a review of the concert she got it from! (which was really hard to find cause she send me gold conffeti from 2006!

so nice! Thanks Girl!

I just got mine from Carlaatje! She wrote me the sweetest message and sent me butterflies from BRIXTON, which I think is so exciting.

Thanks again :)

Guest LiquidSky
They are about 3 inches across and 2 inches long (sorry I dont know metric to convert)

oh okay. I must take an extra bag then.. lol

Here is what I did with some of my butterflies that I collected. I got the idea from a friend who added a couple to her set list she framed. ColdplayJuly252008Philadelphia001.jpg

`wooww you got way more colors and bigger ones...!:stunned: I guess that means a lot of collection in october!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chavi, i am nominating you for sweetest Coldplayer!! I just got home and got the mail and your butterflies came. Thank you so much!! I love the picture too. This made me all weepy to think how nice everyone is here and it really made my day, my month. Thank you, thank you ,Thank you. Everyone, this is a great idea and we should all do it. kudos to Sarah. :flutterby:It will make you so happy. can't wait to send you yours and any one else that would like some from Jersey.