✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be glad to send you a few from the Bologna concert. I just really have to figure out how this works cos I'm completely clueless :confused::lol:

THANK YOU! JUST SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, AND I WILL REPLY WITH AN ADDRESS!

YAYYY, BOLOGNA! I LOVED WATCHING THE VIDEOS OF THAT CONCERT, AWESOME!:D:D:D

METHINKS I NEED MY OWN PLEASE AND THANK YOU THREAD

:kiss::kiss::kiss:ANGIE! THANK YOU FOR THE CHI TOWN BUTTERFLIES!

THRILLED TO GET THEM, AS I THINK OF ALL THE VIDS I`VE SEEN SO FAR, CHICAGO TO ME WAS THE MOST EXCITING SHOW!

GOT THEM TODAY, THIS MOBILE IS GROWING AND I HOPE I AM ABLE TO MAKE IT EXTRORDINARY!

LOVE TO ALL! THANKS AGAIN!

I just received some butterflies from Angie and Chavi ... that totally made my last 2 days :D (received the ones from Chavi yesterday and the ones from Angie today)

thanks a lot girls, I really appreciate it :kiss: :kiss:

ohh and englishsilk, it's great that the mobile is growing :D

Evelyn looks so cute :blush:

Coldplaying people is so sweet!

I was so happy when I received the butterflies :dance: .. now I'm thinking where to put the butterflies... I want to make something nice and put it in my room :D

Hey guys! I just thought I would post a couple pictures of what I've done with some of the butterflies I've received so far.

The ones here are from Chavi (and I have even more from her and some from Felix (Winnie) as well!), and I think I will make some kind of collage with the rest of them:

IMG_1595.JPG

Butterflies from Lyon! :)

IMG_1600.JPG

... and butterflies from Paris!! :D

I am loving this so much, everyone! Thank you!!! :D

it's lovely Sarah!

Aw, thanks Lore! Isn't Chavi the best?! :D She sent me SO MANY! Those pictures (and the envelopes which say the date of the show) were from her as well- I thought I would include them in the decoration! What's everyone else doing with their butterflies? I want some pictures, people!!! :P

:nice: That's lovely ! I love what you did with your butterflies Sarah !

:blush: And you guys are too sweet !

Karen, would you like me to send you some more ? I have new ones from The Netherlands and Belgium ?

or maybe someone's doing it already ? :uhoh:

<<<repeats"what i`m doing with butterflies!!", just in case anyone forgot....hehehe.

And yes, CHAVI is the official Goddess of Butterflies(thanks again sweetie)!!!!!

I can send you some from the two italian dates and Barcelona in June for you project, PM me your address :nice:

I'm afraid I only managed to grab a few, they were all wasted on the floor and I didn't know where to put them, I forgot to bring a bag with me, hope to get more in Dublin :)

EnglishSilk, you may have to make another mobile with all your butterflies and send it to the Bakery!!. ooh sorry of topic, i went into a children's clothes store "Children's Place" and they had all these cool clothes and hoodies with butterflies, i was so jealous i could not fit in the large, and yes, i did try. freak that i am

Wow!

EnglishSilk, you may have to make another mobile with all your butterflies and send it to the Bakery!!. ooh sorry of topic, i went into a children's clothes store "Children's Place" and they had all these cool clothes and hoodies with butterflies, i was so jealous i could not fit in the large, and yes, i did try. freak that i am

I just thought to check this thread !! Wow, what i`m missing!

^^ Hilarious!:lol: But a Bakery Butterfly mobile is a GREAT idea! (edit;)....would love to see look on boys faces upon arrival.....CHRIS.."iF I SEE ONE MORE DAMN BUTTERFLY I`M GONNA....grrrrrr"

Keep sending , loverly peeps, AND I`LL DO IT!( I`LL HAVE TO ADD THAT TO MY SIG. :smug:

are you noticing any differences in the butterflies from across the globe??

Actually, no! There has been no difference thus far....which methinks some slight difference from country to country would have been interesting!

Guess that would amount to tooo much work for the band, as I am quite confident it was they, indeed, who spent weeks sitting `round the Bakery, scissors in hand, all cutting away and havin a good laugh:lol::lol::lol::lol:.