✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confetti Mailing Exchange!

SwallowedInSea

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Bercy the 9th in the seated area, and unfortunately the security guards wouldn't let us do down in the standing area to pick up some butterflies :(

So I'm asking a generous soul to have pity on me, and share one of his/her butterfly :embarassed: I would be forever grateful to you!!

Chavi, i am nominating you for sweetest Coldplayer!! I just got home and got the mail and your butterflies came. Thank you so much!! I love the picture too. This made me all weepy to think how nice everyone is here and it really made my day, my month. Thank you, thank you ,Thank you. Everyone, this is a great idea and we should all do it. kudos to Sarah. :flutterby:It will make you so happy. can't wait to send you yours and any one else that would like some from Jersey.

:nice: No problem ! Glad to do it :kiss:

Viva la confetti ! Viva la butterfly ! Viva la Coldplaying.com !

I was at Bercy the 9th in the seated area, and unfortunately the security guards wouldn't let us do down in the standing area to pick up some butterflies :(

So I'm asking a generous soul to have pity on me, and share one of his/her butterfly :embarassed: I would be forever grateful to you!!

which side of the venue ? I was in the standing area and after the show, I was giving out tons of confettis to random people from the left side (seats) who couldnt come down. You shouldve found me ! :P

which side of the venue ? I was in the standing area and after the show, I was giving out tons of confettis to random people from the left side (seats) who couldnt come down. You shouldve found me ! :P

I was seated in the S section, left side but "far" from the scene (last row, near the standing area) :p I wanted to stay seated a little and wait for people in the standing area to go out, but a security guard came and asked us to leave, so ... :(

:nice: No problem ! Glad to do it :kiss:

Viva la confetti ! Viva la butterfly ! Viva la Coldplaying.com !

we should nick name you madame butterfly....

**SPECIAL REQUEST**

Ok, I was feeling that i`m all good for butterflies, as I am going to the OKC show, have great floor seats, ect.

Here`s my thought now though-- I am going to be using these butterflies to make a crib mobile for my new 3 week old grandaughter. I will be laminating them and thought

"wouldn`t it be so cool if she had butterflies from the shows done all over the world!

If ANYONE would be so kind as to mail me JUST ONE butterfly, and write on the backside of it the date and city it`s from, it would"mean the world to me":D

If anyone wanted I can send one from the OKC show back to you for whatever reason.

Please help me make this global butterfly mobile special! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I will email my address if you message me.