• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

:curtain: Hi :smiley:

I'm supposed to be packing(I'm moving next week!!! :D), but taking a little break to reminisce about the shows I went to a year ago yesterday and today in Hartford&Hershey with Sarah, Pris, Christa, Chelsea, Steph, and Erica. Soo fun:dance: Aww I miss everyone:nice::kiss:

Aww, hi Cooky! :hug:

Hope the moving will work without any complications. :nice:

I just got back from the doc - 4 vertebrae of the neck, 2 vertebrae of the chest were dislocated!

The doc reset them in all possible ways, gave me 8 injections and a huge heating plaster.

He said the nausea and dizziness might well have been caused by those dislocations.

And he even asked me if I had numb hands!!!

That had worried me for quite some days already. Well now I know my spine was the reason!

And then the stomach bug I had over the weekend just came as a plus. :(

I just didn't think that the nausea and dizziness had nothing to do with the stomach bug.

It just didn't go away when my stomach was alright again, then my mother had the idea that my back could be the reason and she was right! :kiss:

I hope it'll all be better soon, the doc said it might take another 2 days until I fell better. :uhoh:

Hi Anna! Your new avi is great! :D

Im not really ok. So no good news. I have back/spine problems. I came home to see a doctor cause our uni docotr is idiot, she told me to drink paracetamol 3 times per day and that Ill be fine, like I have a fever!

So now I go to therapy two times per day. Some kind of magnet, electricity and ultrasound go into my spine.

How are you??? :hug:

Good morning Antonia!

Paracetamol was the cure-all when I was in the UK as well. :dozey:

Good that you found better advice at home.

Don't ask how I am... :disappointed:

I have to take huge pills 3 times a day now for 2 weeks and did I mention I have problems to swallow pills??? :bigcry:

For a moment I even thought I couldn't go to Paris next week but the doc said it's alright and I don't want my neck's vertebrae to ruin something that I have been looking forward to for half a year! :angry:

I am such a loser.

After 3 failed attempts to swallow those bloody halves of the pill (with banana) I read a bit about it on the net and finally pounded the pill into powder, mixed it with grape juice and sugar and drank it. :disappointed:

It worked with something to eat yesterday but today my inner refusal to swallow them was just too high I guess.

I'll spend 2 days in Paris just for sightseeing etc, then on the third day I'll go to the Jay-Z concert! :dance:

I am such a loser.

After 3 failed attempts to swallow those bloody halves of the pill (with banana) I read a bit about it on the net and finally pounded the pill into powder, mixed it with grape juice and sugar and drank it. :disappointed:

It worked with something to eat yesterday but today my inner refusal to swallow them was just too high I guess.

I'll spend 2 days in Paris just for sightseeing etc, then on the third day I'll go to the Jay-Z concert! :dance:

Hello Anna,

I was thinking of how your back was doing, but just read the answer here. Poor you - and you have to swallow pills. :cry: Believe me - I cannot do that either. I would also have to pound pills into powder to be able to get them.

Fortunately, you can still go to Paris - la ville des villes. :) A wonderful city for sightseeing, and a good time of the year before it gets too hot there - and on top of that: Jay-Z concert.

I cross my fingers for a full and speedy recovery of your back - and for a wonderful time (week-end) in PARIS including the Jay-Z concert.