• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening...

I just had the shittiest end of my shift.

Someone stole a little cash box which contain the gift vouchers when I went upstairs to change posters next to the cinema rooms for the next day.

I was so shocked when it was gone.

There wasn't much money in it and my boss has been calmer about it than me. Still.

Who does that??

I've just been away from the counter for a minute.

:bigcry:

auch :(

sorry anna, there's bad people always around and more if they are in crises (?)

you work alone on the counter?

wait you work at a cinema, open or close window thing?

when i did my practices, we used to be two on the counter, so if one had to do, the other tried to stay to control the money. -well we had a lock box so was hard to steal it-

Yes, I was on my own, I was just waiting for the movies to finish and then lock the place and go home.

The day's cash receipts were in the safe already, but people come to buy vouchers at the craziest times so we leave that one on the bar until the end.

I had just sold 2 about 20 minutes before it happened so I remembered the last serial number sold.

My boss said it's no big deal but I'm still shocked, angry, sad, surprised....

Such a shit.

Yes, I was on my own, I was just waiting for the movies to finish and then lock the place and go home.

The day's cash receipts were in the safe already, but people come to buy vouchers at the craziest times so we leave that one on the bar until the end.

I had just sold 2 about 20 minutes before it happened so I remembered the last serial number sold.

My boss said it's no big deal but I'm still shocked, angry, sad, surprised....

Such a shit.

Sorry to hear that, ANNA. I really understand you feelings of shock, anger, sadness and surprise - sadness and probably also disappointment that anyone could bring him- or herself to act like that and steal! Too bad and sad that you should have a bad ending to your work day or rather work evening. You deserve a hug :hug:

Thanks girls. :nice:

I still want to call you "Ari", Bea!

No there were only about 5-10 vouchers in it and "only" about 40€.

When I saw that it wasn't there anymore I went nuts and searched my whole bag if everything is still there, it was standing just 2 metres next to it.

"Funniest" thing is that the key to the cash box was lying next to it and it was still there.

I try to imagine the fucker's disappointment when he finds out that he broke the box for not much content.

well as you prefer :)

now that i remember my colleagues at work had that similar problem once, and that time was for a newest voucher so there were a lot yet to use :o

anyways if the boss says is no big deal try to not worry much, althought i understand you feel angry about it now.

I see that you're offline, ANNA. I hope that you are able to sleep tight in spite of what happened at work Sunday night and the ensuing feelings of shock, disappointment, anger etc. I am glad that your boss remained calm and told you that it was no big deal. And remember it was not your fault.

I hope that you are able to sleep tight and have a nice Monday.