• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jsalyers

• lndnsky

• Pris

• SwallowedInSea

Top Posters In This Topic

I am such a loser.

After 3 failed attempts to swallow those bloody halves of the pill (with banana) I read a bit about it on the net and finally pounded the pill into powder, mixed it with grape juice and sugar and drank it. :disappointed:

It worked with something to eat yesterday but today my inner refusal to swallow them was just too high I guess.

I'll spend 2 days in Paris just for sightseeing etc, then on the third day I'll go to the Jay-Z concert! :dance:

Omg that sounds horrible and funny all at the same time! I've never heard anyone hating to take the pills as much as you!

So I assume that you're not well? What happened hun?

And Paris! That should be good :nice:

Hi!! :cheesy:

How good to see you! :hug:

Well, long story short I had 6 dislocated vertebrae, didn't realise it was that way because I didn't actually have back / neck problems.

I felt sick and dizzy though almost every day for 2 weeks.

Only on Monday we had the idea that my spine could be the reason for all this nausea and dizziness. Was difficult to find because I had a stomach bug at the same time!!

Then on Tues the orthopaedist reset them all and gave me injections.

On Thurs, when I thought it was getting better already it became really bad in the evening.

So I went to see the doc on Friday again and because I need immediate help to relax the tension in my muscles and there is no physio available on weekends I need to take these pills that relax the muscles.

So 3 times a day I need to take them, after 2 weeks of doing that I need to go to the doc again to check if everything's ok, then I need to strengthen the muscles of my back with some kind of exercise...

Until then I mustn't raise my arms above my shoulders and mustn't look up with my head - be careful with how I move in general...

Yes, that's the short version :lol:

How are you love?

Oh no...that sounds horrible! Hopefully you'll be better in no time :nice:

Imagine if you just ignore the dizziness any longer...something worse could have happened.

And for someone who hates taking pills to take them 3times a day..That must be a pain in the ass :P

Anyway, life's ordinary for me :)

Helllooooo? :uhoh:

Anyone here?

Tell me what you're all up to, I need to hear some good news!

Hope you're all fine. :hug:

me is ill, since last sunday :(

having voice and cord problems.

but today i went to the countriside and the city harbour with the cat :nice:

how are you doing? :hug:

how's everybody today? busy weekend?

Hola David! bye1.gif

EDIT: And Hi Bea!

No busy weekend for me. See my post above. :disappointed:

sorry :(

Sounds good, Dave.

Bea, did you have a cold before? If it's already like that for a week it doesn't sound good.

Get better soon!

You took your cat with you? Carrying it under your arms?

i went to a family event last sunday and seems the ac did my no good, i ended having no voice at all, thought it was a cold... and i treated it like that on my own -taking aspirin- but as the voice was yet so bad i went to the doctor yesterday and told me i had voice cords badly, so he forbid me to speak :disappointed:

thanks for your wishes.