August 10, 200818 yr Good question And in reply I like Editors slightly more than Interpol, although there really isn't a lot between the two.
August 10, 200818 yr Author Good question And in reply I like Editors slightly more than Interpol, although there really isn't a lot between the two. for example,live the editors shits all over interpol
August 10, 200818 yr Never heard of either of them before I started posting here. Something tells me I wasn't missing much.
August 10, 200818 yr I always mix them anyway :uhoh: same here. thats probably because they make the same boring and uninspired music.
August 10, 200818 yr Author Never heard of either of them before I started posting here. Something tells me I wasn't missing much. Indie ? Interpol are signed to capitol,you fuckin moron
August 10, 200818 yr Never heard of either of them before I started posting here. Something tells me I wasn't missing much.Indie ? Interpol are signed to capitol' date='you fuckin moron[/quote'] I think you quoted the wrong post, you fuckin moron
August 10, 200818 yr same here. thats probably because they make the same boring and uninspired music. nah actually there are songs that i like by both of them!
August 10, 200818 yr Don't know anything from Interpol, so I will have to go for Editors by default. The Back Room is an alright album, I really like Distance though.
August 12, 200818 yr Editors x a million I mean I like Interpol but the last album was dull. Editors on the other hand have blown me away with every song and b-side they've ever released (apart from Open Up). I even developed an unhealthy Editors CD and vinyl collecting hobby, I've kinda kicked that now though.
August 12, 200818 yr Editors. Saw them live back in January, amazing! They are def one of my top 5 bands. I dont really know much interpol, i have liked the songs I heard(probs should listen to more)
August 12, 200818 yr I like Interpol better than the Editors, but I have yet to listen to older Editors stuff. I only have their most recent album.
August 12, 200818 yr Interpol -- i think each of their albums thus far have been amazing and i like their direction. and for someone who commented on their live shows - they are COMPLETELY different. paul is not known for being nearly as outgoing as tom ever could be. he barely mutters a word on some nights - but their music speaks for itself. after seeing them in the pouring rain outside on a dark, gloomy night - im not sure much can beat the whole atmosphere/experience. i love editors and think Tom is brilliant. do they have lasting power? only time will tell.
Create an account or sign in to comment