✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh Lori, you'rekeeping in touch with Joe??? yeay!!! a pro-stalker to give him some advice hehe

I'm trying to send him lots of COLDPLAY KARMA...telling him to try to talk to one of the roadies he says he sees walking around...but I'm not the best advice-giver in this situation :sad: So I'm glad you're around for him!! (also you might be able to get us live updates?!?!?:wink:)

Ok I gotta run, get ready for work, but hope everyone at the show and around here has a fun night!!! AND LOTS OF GOOD FANFUCKINGTASTIC COLDPLAY KARMA FOR JOE!!!:kiss:

Will run right home to check this thread and see what I missed!!!hehehe:D

Is he there on his own? Did he see the boys go in? I hope he gets something.

Just asked him.;)

Ooh Lori, you'rekeeping in touch with Joe??? yeay!!! a pro-stalker to give him some advice hehe

I'm trying to send him lots of COLDPLAY KARMA...telling him to try to talk to one of the roadies he says he sees walking around...but I'm not the best advice-giver in this situation :sad: So I'm glad you're around for him!! (also you might be able to get us live updates?!?!?:wink:)

I'm not THAT good, but I told him some roadie names b/c he said he forgot some of them.

That camera guy left. But he met Talkingonsquareone from here!

Boo, the band would have sorted him if they'd seen him. I'll still keep everything crossed :D

Didn't for me in Dallas.:dozey: And let me tell you THEY SAW ME! We were karma blocked!

Joe text OMG:

"haha ya i know. we just talked to a roadie and asked if he knew where matt is and he called him and he is going to come out here."