✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Joe:

"aww Pete isnt here tonight"

awwww booohhh he was so looking forward to meeting him!!!

why isn't he there?

Joe:

"Black nighty going down, ahhhhhhhhh!"

:lol:

I heard the start of Violet Hill, then Joe yelled "BYE LORI" and hung up. :D :D :D

I'm so happy! THANKS JOE!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

awwwwww such a sweet thing to do!

Joe is having no luck today! :angry: They weren't going to even let him on the floor but he snuck past and filled his bag with butterflies. Then he was yelling for Matt and Bash but no luck.

He asked another roadie and asked for setlist but the guy was an asshole. He wants to go out to the buses but its pouring and he doesnt have an umbrella.

so the show ended about 30 minutes ago and I am on my way home. The setlist was normal but on the paper setlist I got it said they were supposed to play life in technicolor 2 . So I guess expect that soon.! It was an amazing concert. The highlight for me being chris singing human by the killers during viva la vida. Night coldplayers.

so the show ended about 30 minutes ago and I am on my way home. The setlist was normal but on the paper setlist I got it said they were supposed to play life in technicolor 2 . So I guess expect that soon.! It was an amazing concert. The highlight for me being chris singing human by the killers during viva la vida. Night coldplayers.

Sweet! How did you get a setlist? Joe tried so hard.