✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Nov-2008: Honda Center, Anaheim, Orange County (NEW DATE!)

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im planning on leaving at 2. i cant believe today is the day its gonna be awesome. i already knw what to expect since i went to the forum in July but im just as excited if not more excited than last time...I just WISH they would play Trouble but they only played it the first night at the Forum and i dont think theyve played it since

Hmm...I'm studying these doppler weather radars carefully to plan accordingly for traffic and whatnot. It's not raining yet here in Ventura, and it looks as if I'll be in the clear to meet up with my friend in Hollywood beforehand without any trouble, though from that point we'll have to carefully calculate the best time to leave (we don't want to get there super-early, but early enough).

But yeah. Totally stoked. My first Coldplay concert, as well as my first concert period in quite a while.

:laugh3:

Hey being there super early is not a bad thing!!!

You might get to see them arrive or soundchecking......

Early venue stalking is always a good way to spend time......... ;)

Hope you have a great time at your first Coldplay concert!!!!! :dance:

Believe me, after this one, you'll be begging for more :D

M'kay, I'm about to hit the road. First to meet up with my "posse", and then, to the venue! I probably won't be back online for another 24 hours, but I hope we all have an excellent time and I'll be back to rave in the aftermath tomorrow.

And with that...I'm in terminal Coldplay fever...VIVA LA VIDA Y ADIOS!

I'm leaving in a few minutes. A Reminder...

Parking is $15

and for anyone going early:

"Q. When does the Honda Center parking lot open for events?

A. Our main gate (Gate 3, North side of the building) is usually open three hours prior to the doors of the arena opening. For most events, all parking gates will be open one hour prior to the doors of the arena opening. The main gate (Gate 3, North side of the building) is always open to box office and Ducks Team Store guests."

Thats at about 3:30

Doors open 6:30