✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you wear to a Coldplay Concert - Girly question I know

Christa42

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a little bit of everyting in Boston in August, home made tees, concert tees, lots of jeans. Again, Boston is not known as a fashon Mecca, lol.

Just remember to keep the footwear comfy cause if you are on the floor you'll be standing and dancing around the whole time. And if you are up in the balcony it's a damn steep climb.

Coldplay Concert Attire!

I've never really thought about it before (I've seen them four times), but seeing as they are making the effort to dress up, I feel I should too!

Ooooooh! That's what I thought too!!!!

well, obviously don't wear anything skimpy or ballroom dress-like because it might get roughed up by the crowd.

I made a shirt for their 1st Boston concert and am going to wear it again for this upcoming one :D

I wear Jeans because they're comfy and converse shoes, which ROCK! :cool:

Basically anything comfy and Coldplay-related

Oh and to Collee, I actually saw a lot of people with dressy clothes (!) and many that were not Coldplay-related :(

Hopefully there will be more Coldplay attire this time

Coldplay concerts are the only 'rock' gigs that you can get away with dressing up nicely! :D

so yeah, go for it! but if that's not you're style, then a simple casual jeans and t-shirt will do just fine.

comfy shoes are helpful, but it's not too much of a problem. i got away with wearing sandals to the LA concert cause the show's all seated (and not like Coldplay does a general admission "PIT" for their gigs, as far as most are aware of :P).

my 2cents on fashion hehe

People DO NOT get jumped at Coldplay concerts LOL. Or "roughed up." Unless you get in the way of some crazy fan girl and a member of the band;)..................... :P.

Most people are just like you and me, some hardcore fans, others casual, but no one is out to start trouble. Unless you mean "Trouble," as there could be some singing as we're all walking out of the venue. Coldplay brings out warm friendly vibe:D.

Comfy shoes are a definite must for all fans who will dance and jump around, ie everyone here! If you're one of those "daddy's a bigshot who got these free seats from his company," or, "it just sounds cool to say I went to see Coldplay," than you wear stilletos, text the whole time, yawn, and then complain your feet hurt at the end of the night. I HATE those people...taking seats that real fans could be occupying.:veryangry2:

Some people wear Coldplay tees, either just bought from this tour, or from previous tours, others wear shirts from other bands, others just regular clothes, others wear cute tops...don't worry about it, people didn't pay to see you anyway:smartass:, as long as you're comfortable it'll be fine.

Unless you have special Coldplay related gear in mind, just wear something comfortable. :) You're obviously gonna be moving around a lot, and with all those people... it's going to get hot in there, so you definitely want to be comfy. Just jeans and a t-shirt (preferably a Coldplay t-shirt :wacko:) is what I'd recommend.

Well, the one time I saw them live I didn't thought about what I was going to wear and just wore something comfortable.. then I found myself wearing a T-Shirt with a Strawberry on it. Reminded me of Strawberry Swing ;)

I think the next time I'll wear my Coldplay T-Shirt. I just :heart: it

coldplay concert attire

^ Lol, oh Ian! :nice:

People DO NOT get jumped at Coldplay concerts LOL. Or "roughed up." Unless you get in the way of some crazy fan girl and a member of the band;)..................... :P.

Most people are just like you and me, some hardcore fans, others casual, but no one is out to start trouble. Unless you mean "Trouble," as there could be some singing as we're all walking out of the venue. Coldplay brings out warm friendly vibe:D.

Comfy shoes are a definite must for all fans who will dance and jump around, ie everyone here! If you're one of those "daddy's a bigshot who got these free seats from his company," or, "it just sounds cool to say I went to see Coldplay," than you wear stilletos, text the whole time, yawn, and then complain your feet hurt at the end of the night. I HATE those people...taking seats that real fans could be occupying.:veryangry2:

Some people wear Coldplay tees, either just bought from this tour, or from previous tours, others wear shirts from other bands, others just regular clothes, others wear cute tops...don't worry about it, people didn't pay to see you anyway:smartass:, as long as you're comfortable it'll be fine.

Hahaha, well actually I said "roughed up" because I did get roughed up at one show. Some dumbo spilled beer on me.

(why beer is allowed into the concert hall... i still have no idea :thinking:)

But it was during "Yellow" so at least my shirt matched the name of the song, er, colour :D

I try not to wear anything girly :thinking:

No one would judge if you did.:smug2:

:P

Some dumbo spilled beer on me

Yeah, that happened to me too! And guess who was the dumbass---ME!:lol: When the show began I put my beer underneath my seat, I thought, and as soon as I started to jump around I knocked over my canvas shoes. So my feet stunk of beer the whole night! :blush: (so the only person I have to be wary off at a show is me!hehe)

Well me and my three coldplay loving mates wear shirts an white ties with seperate letters of 'VIVA' spelt out on them... (see coldplay live at the BBC, front centre ;))

simple, but oh so wonderfully effective!

Ahahahaha! I saw you guys and loved it! You were so into it and jumping the whole time. Great job!

Now who could that be? :whistle:

I saw that! awesome! i have no idea, boots with sturdy heels, i am short

Me too. I wear my Ho shoes which have 4 and 1/4th inch heels. But they are sandals. I need some Ho boots! I'm gonna wear some mega heels when I talk to Jonny again so I can actually see him better!:laugh3: He's a foot taller than me.

I try not to wear anything girly :thinking:

LOL!

I never got beer spilled on me, just around me. At the end of the CT concert, the place was a kiddie pool of beer. During the MSG concert, I stood up on a chair on floor and this girl next to me accidentally pulled me down.

As for clothing, for the girls I recommend not wearing anything where your sweater puppies can pop out of from jumping in excitement. No uncomfortable heels either.

coldplay attire

^^^ :lol: Oh my gosh yes! Good point halokiti. Haha, "sweater puppies", never heard 'em put that way before :laugh3:

People DO NOT get jumped at Coldplay concerts LOL. Or "roughed up." Unless you get in the way of some crazy fan girl and a member of the band:wink2:..................... :P.

Now who could that be? :whistle:

Hahaha, yeah Lori! :dozey: