✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you wear to a Coldplay Concert - Girly question I know

Christa42

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the butterfly tshirt from the Coldplay shop online. It just came the other day, and I really like it. Im going to see them 2 nights in a row in July, so I will wear the butterfly shirt one night and the other night? I have no idea...I get to meet the band before the concert, so I'm still thinking - how crazy fan-like do I want to be?

there's 2 designs for the tour t-shirts. 1 is the Viva La Vida album cover painting & another with a print of the band in Viva-themed clothing. both with the tour cities behind.

then there's a red '42' t-shirt with a paint splatter type of design, but i think that was more of a girls' cutting t-shirt.

that's all i can remember off the top of my head. can't remember there being any other t-shirt designs...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to be a total dork and wear this crazy-ass t-shirt I made for myself, scribbled all over with Coldplay lyrics. All my favorite songs. ALL of them. Fully decorated, with a strawberry on it and lots of fabric paint. Some glow-in-the-dark too. And it's bright yellow. I wear fancy clothes and heels to proms, not concerts!

And probably a comfy flowy white skirt. Comfy shoes. Yeah. I'm planning on rocking out. :D

• 3 weeks later...