✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you wear to a Coldplay Concert - Girly question I know

Christa42

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooh! That's what I thought too!!!!

well, obviously don't wear anything skimpy or ballroom dress-like because it might get roughed up by the crowd.

I made a shirt for their 1st Boston concert and am going to wear it again for this upcoming one :D

I wear Jeans because they're comfy and converse shoes, which ROCK! :cool:

Basically anything comfy and Coldplay-related

Oh and to Collee, I actually saw a lot of people with dressy clothes (!) and many that were not Coldplay-related :(

Hopefully there will be more Coldplay attire this time

I think you must have had waaaaaaaaaaay better seats than me last time, lol. I was up in the rafters with the pigeons and not too many folks were dressed up.

I can see thatat a venue like the Boston Garden on a weeknight you might get folks who are still dressed nice from work or a dinner out before the show.

I'm gonna wear my Coldplaying Charity Club Tee I got through this forum.

I think you must have had waaaaaaaaaaay better seats than me last time, lol. I was up in the rafters with the pigeons and not too many folks were dressed up.

I can see thatat a venue like the Boston Garden on a weeknight you might get folks who are still dressed nice from work or a dinner out before the show.

I'm gonna wear my Coldplaying Charity Club Tee I got through this forum.

Awwww :heart: That's sweet that you're gonna wear the CCC shirt. :nice:

Yeah, I had floor seats so I got the whole lot of people.

Some just stared at their cell phones the whole time and, as Jonny put it, some people were on their blackberry or had their arms crossed.

But it's not the crowd that matters, it's the band obviously. Just interesting to see what kinds of outfits come about.

I've yet to see a Chris Viva-coat-pants-entire-ensemble outfit.

But I might be the first one @ Boston Garden this time (even being a girl :D)

• 5 months later...

I'll be wearing a pale yellow t-shirt that has a five butterflies in the front whth Japanese characters and a Geisha on the back (I love it because it's like a "Lovers in Japan" motif), with jeans, and my sneakers/tennis shoes. Oh, and might add a Viva-like militia-style purple jacket :D

ok, bring the thread from the dead, with the new leg of NA and hopefully Latin America, What ya'll wearin to the party? something yellow with a big ass sign in front of me

Id need a sign to cover me cause wearing yellow would make my ass look big:stunned:

• 4 weeks later...

hmmmmm, what gig? the tampa one? it depends on your weather. you need a yellow rain slicker hoodie /poncho thingy if its raining. sneakers for running,/stalking, shorts if its hot, check with your gig thread to see what is good. i just started shopping this week. have to see what weather will be like in Hartford.

^ Lol, oh Ian! :nice:

Hahaha, well actually I said "roughed up" because I did get roughed up at one show. Some dumbo spilled beer on me.

(why beer is allowed into the concert hall... i still have no idea :thinking:)

But it was during "Yellow" so at least my shirt matched the name of the song, er, colour :D

That happened to me too. Some girls were in the level above us and I felt beer drip on me:thinking:.... To top it all, it WAS St.Patrick's Day...go figure lol

If you're one of those "daddy's a bigshot who got these free seats from his company," or, "it just sounds cool to say I went to see Coldplay," than you wear stilletos, text the whole time, yawn, and then complain your feet hurt at the end of the night. I HATE those people...taking seats that real fans could be occupying.:veryangry2:

:o You are so so right!! I hate when that happens, the first concert I ever went to I had someone sitting in front of me, txting this exact line:

Can't come out tonight, stuck at ColdGAY.

Nearly slapped him in the back of the head :angry:.

And in terms of what you should wear, wear whatever :nice:. I tend to wear some nice shoes 'coz of standing, jeans and a button up shirt. Probably gonna be wearing Viva attire at the end of the year though :).

I'm going to wear my Viva La Vida shirt I got while seeing them in OKC back in 2008 to the 2009 show in MO. But...when I went to the OKC concert, I wore a black stretchy short-sleeved shirt, dark denim jeans, and brown ballet flats with a navy fitted blazer in case it got cold. I ended up taking the jacket off and rocking out. So...comfortable shoes are a must!

• 2 weeks later...