December 13, 201015 yr i really want to get a tattoo but im not sure about the design i know that i want a lyric from yellow but i want something creative any suggestions???
December 16, 201015 yr i got this tattoo in april. it's from life in technicolor ii. it says 'gravity release me' in case you cant see all of it. it didnt fully fit across my wrist so part of it is curved around. it also has special meaning to me as i got it when my grandpa was very sick, and right before he passed away. i love coldplay so much, i'm thinking about another one.
January 24, 201115 yr i got this tattoo in april. it's from life in technicolor ii. it says 'gravity release me' in case you cant see all of it. it didnt fully fit across my wrist so part of it is curved around. it also has special meaning to me as i got it when my grandpa was very sick, and right before he passed away. i love coldplay so much, i'm thinking about another one. Im still debating my Coldplay related tat. But I also have a tat,( a huge one ) on my back that honours my grandfather who is now passed, and my Mum as well. Would love to see a pic of yours !
January 31, 201115 yr I have Life is for Living on my side :D serious? I always been thinking of writing those words on me haha :) together with a Coldplaybutterfly... :smug: and it will be veryvery soon!
February 2, 201115 yr *drumrolls* this is mine :)))))))) I made it yesterday so the lines may look kinda uneven but still :dazzled:
February 9, 201115 yr Linneah your tattoo is very beautiful !! :heart: I want to do on left wrist the word 'if you never try, you'll never know' :)
February 10, 201115 yr *drumrolls* this is mine :)))))))) I made it yesterday so the lines may look kinda uneven but still :dazzled: GUD VAD FIN! :nice:
February 25, 201115 yr Ok, i need fellow coldplay lovers opinions. I really want to get a tattoo and coldplay is the only i would possible want as my first one at least. I'm pretty set on getting "start as you mean to go on" on my right shoulder blade, i eventually want to make it in to a half sleeve. Does anyone have any opinons on what i could branch off of that first line to make it into a half sleeve. I need opinions! please and thank you :D
February 25, 201115 yr *drumrolls* this is mine :)))))))) I made it yesterday so the lines may look kinda uneven but still :dazzled: this is such a good idea! good choice :)
March 6, 201115 yr Linneah your tattoo is very beautiful !! :heart: I want to do on left wrist the word 'if you never try, you'll never know' :) I did one on my right wrist in november in London "nobody said it was easy" I went in Camden and it was made in 30 minutes souvenir of London after I went on boat trip and saw the guys ...
March 17, 201115 yr Isn't it "Am I a part of the cure? Or am I part of the disease?" instead of "a part of the disease?"
April 3, 201115 yr Wow, great tattoo! Pretty sad for the 'a'... I came here for tat's by; GOOGLE! I want a tattoo as a memorial for the people in my family who died and i loved very much. I'm a fan of coldplay (duh!), and want a coldplay related tattoo on my wrist. But i want one tattoo and have 4 lyrics i want... ''Look at the stars, look how they shine for you'' ''Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head'' ''Tears stream down your face When you lose something you cannot replace" ''Nobody said it was easy'' Which one you should choose? Or do you have other suggestions?
April 3, 201115 yr ''Look at the stars, look how they shine for you'' ''Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head'' ''Tears stream down your face When you lose something you cannot replace" ''Nobody said it was easy'' Which one you should choose? Or do you have other suggestions? Hey Joey! I would either take the ''Look at the stars, look how they shine for you'' or ''Tears stream down your face When you lose something you cannot replace" because in my opinion ''Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head'' sounds a little bit too... weird for me and doesn't deliver the grief for the loss of your family people that much. And ''Nobody said it was easy'' sounds too plain. It could apply to everything in your life, hard school exams, hard work, difficult people, you know. Therefore ''Tears stream down your face When you lose something you cannot replace" sounds pretty heavy to me, kinda the same for the Yellow line, it has a very melancholic message. Just my suggestions! :)
April 3, 201115 yr Wow, great tattoo! Pretty sad for the 'a'... I came here for tat's by; GOOGLE! I want a tattoo as a memorial for the people in my family who died and i loved very much. I'm a fan of coldplay (duh!), and want a coldplay related tattoo on my wrist. But i want one tattoo and have 4 lyrics i want... ''Look at the stars, look how they shine for you'' ''Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head'' ''Tears stream down your face When you lose something you cannot replace" ''Nobody said it was easy'' Which one you should choose? Or do you have other suggestions? I like "those who are dead are not dead..." reason being obviously the memorys of your loved one's in your head, and maybe incorparate.."look at the stars" by maybe havin yellow star for each of your loved ones :)
Create an account or sign in to comment