✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3-Mar-2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

People - leave me a message either today or by tommorow 6:30pm about interest because I have to pitch this idea to the parental unit. I'll go ahead if we get three other people, at the moment I only have one interested. I can hold it on any date since I'm off school at the moment, but I'm looking more at 1st March or 8/9th March. I can do Saturdays, I can do Fridays, whatever. With your message please tell me what days/times would be most convenient for you and I'll try and sort something out.

I'm keen to work out who's going on the 3rd so we can have fun in the line while waiting for doors to open. Also, it sounds like in the US legs there were seats on the floor as people always referred to the front row. This won't be the case at our shows will it? Isn't it first in best dressed?

Whoop -- sorry, cresting, didn't see your post. I'm not sure when I'm going to line up. I'm GA on the 5th, reserved seating for the 3rd & 4th, so I figured I'd suss it out on those first nights -- see how filled it gets and how quickly, etc...

If you're GA the first night, let us know how you get on, yeah? What time are you planning on lining up?

It's the day after tomorrow :D

I feel like I've had my tickets for ages.

I wished I could have gone to all their 3 Melbourne concerts (like last time muhahaha) but I'm glad to be going to at least one!

Hotel and time for lining up

Hey everyone,

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! I have side view seats - I hope i won't have a massive speaker in the way :(

I was wondering if anyone has any idea what hotel they stay in when in Melbourne?

Also, what time are people thinking of lining up? I have a general admin ticked for Wednesday too.

Enjoy the show!

Evening guys. Just one more day. As in, tomorrow. Slightly excited.

They stayed at the Hyatt in Perth so that possibly might be the case here, too.

Regarding arrival times, I'm planning on getting there after 7PM. Not too keen on seeing the support acts. The first two nights I have reserved seating, so I just plan on sussing out what the GA area is like for Thursday when I'll be joining the lines.

cresting, hope you arrived safely. What time are you planning on lining up tomorrow?