✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3-Mar-2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

ilovealias, I waited outside the Hyatt from 1pm - 3 today with no result, and same with my stalking buddy josh_simo (he got there a bit after I had to leave). So they might not be staying there or just staying inside... I did see a black SUV pull in, though. No tinted windows. Might be someone else's or one of the Hyatt's chaffeur service (yes, they has one) but it looked similar to the ones they use.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh, well done, Cobalt! I'm so jealous you have the time to actually wait around for three hours! *wishes she could join you*

Hmmm... is Crown a possibility? Or the Mercure?

There are like a thousand hotels in Melbourne -- I'd start with the bigger names... :D

Not tommorow really, I'm meeting up some of my schoolfriends while they're set free from the leash on an excursion in the city tommorow. And I doubt the boys would be making any trips before being driven to Rod Laver.

This day is the longest day...been at uni since 8am and I'm still here waiting for my next lecture. I have reserved seating so I might get to Rod Laver after 7.30pm. Not keen on watching the supporting acts. If my memory plays right, I believed Mercury Rev supported Coldplay in their 2003 concert.

sputnam - Yes, Langham Hotel was the place they stayed last time, a very fine 'boutique' place to sleep so I won't be surprised if they are staying there again. Otherwise there's that big one on Russell Street (near Collins St).

crackers - I hope it's the same playlist too. I played that Coldplay list for my boyfriend (who isn't a big Coldplay fan) and he actually likes 'some' of the songs so I hope he'll enjoy it more tonight.

Only a couple more hours darlings!

Because I'm not going to this gig, I'm going on the FIFTH

Everyone seems to think I am going tonight but I'm not, mine's on Thursday.

Maybe it's my sig because people seem to be silly and forget I use the non-American way of displaying dates. 05-03-09 = 05-Mar-09, NOT 03-Mar-09.