šŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH šŸŽµ

12-Sep-2009: Manchester, LCCC, UK - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

another thing from the Take That shows, which may be applicable for September, and possibly some use to Alison.

Ā 

Where can I park?

There will be parking at Manchester United Football Club (MUFC) but no parking at Lancashire County Cricket Club (LCCC). Some independent car parks may be in operation in the area but only MUFC is the official car park. MUFCā€™s postcode is M16 0RA and official parking is close by.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you all know. As the member with the most profile visits (and therefore making me king)

I will be holding autograph sessions for any and all coldplayers who want them :P

Ā 

terms and conditions apply, may not be suitable for small sexy children; may contain nuts.

another thing from the Take That shows, which may be applicable for September, and possibly some use to Alison.

Ā 

Where can I park?

There will be parking at Manchester United Football Club (MUFC) but no parking at Lancashire County Cricket Club (LCCC). Some independent car parks may be in operation in the area but only MUFC is the official car park. MUFCā€™s postcode is M16 0RA and official parking is close by.

Ā 

Aw, thanks for that, Jen.

Ā 

Ā 

Jamie, start working on a mix for the car please! :D

I'm sure Jen will add you next time she checks the thread.

Ā 

Hey Jen, I just looked and realised Jamie is still down under his old username

Ā 

Ā 

that's his own fault for changing usernames :p :laugh3: I can just about keep up with adding people, let alone keeping track of username changes!! :D

that's his own fault for changing usernames :p :laugh3: I can just about keep up with adding people, let alone keeping track of username changes!! :D

Ā 

I still think of him as AgeSixRacer anyway - Dorian just makes me think of Birds of a Feather :P