✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to suicide, I can't believe I didn't wake up. What the hell happened to me :'( ?

I just orderd 3 ''general admission'' tickets on gigsandtour... do you guy believe it'll work ? will we be standing ?.... SUCKS... I still don't have the confirmation e-mail...

PANIC

well not wembley as such but South London,Lewisham to be exact.My b/f is working there and moved to london in october so I'm moving in January!

I'll be running through part of Lewisham in the London Marathon in April. My football team is in that vicinity too. Charlton Athletic.

yes indeed, that's what i got and i must say for 65£ it could have been better, don't you think ?

Yeah. It's weird but for Oasis and this gig I honestly haven't seen the good Level 2 seats being made available! Probably being saved for corporate whores or maybe I'm just going blind! But for Muse I got great ones.... *shrug*

I'll be running through part of Lewisham in the London Marathon in April. My football team is in that vicinity too. Charlton Athletic.

cool! I can take to the streets and wave at all the marathon runners! :D

I was totally convinced that I wouldn't get tickets.I was setting myself up for queues and my computer crashing or some other sort of shambles. lol

wait for email, I just got my confirmation

me too, for 2 tickets

i'm goin i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm goin i'm going i'm goin i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going !!!!!!!!!

waiting for the confirmation now

on question: General admtion is for floor standig??? tell me yes PLEASE!!!!!!

Yeah. It's weird but for Oasis and this gig I honestly haven't seen the good Level 2 seats being made available! Probably being saved for corporate whores or maybe I'm just going blind! But for Muse I got great ones.... *shrug*

yes i think there is some cheating in the air lol

Did anyone see or get any level 1 tickets ? That's what i wanted...

£4.95

and I know how you feel, until stupid Yahoo shows my email, i'm not going back to sleep!!!:veryangry2:

you may wait a while. when I ordered in June it took 4 hours for the confirmation email to come through

only a few £, have they drawn money from you account yet iriden?

they won't have taken money yet. could be a few days or so

I'm going to suicide, I can't believe I didn't wake up. What the hell happened to me :'( ?

I just orderd 3 ''general admission'' tickets on gigsandtour... do you guy believe it'll work ? will we be standing ?.... SUCKS... I still don't have the confirmation e-mail...

PANIC

I don't understand, you've got your tickets and most people want to be standing? Unless... are you old and frail?!

me too, for 2 tickets

i'm goin i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm goin i'm going i'm goin i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going i'm going !!!!!!!!!

waiting for the confirmation now

on question: General admtion is for floor standig??? tell me yes PLEASE!!!!!!

Yeah, it says Coldplay Standing:)

Have they drwn money from you?