✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i think there is some cheating in the air lol

Did anyone see or get any level 1 tickets ? That's what i wanted...

Level 1 seats are included with the General Admission tickets. They allow you to stand or have an unreserved seat in the lower tier. I'm sure thats right - hope so anyway.

I'll be there - not sure how early you need to get there to get a decent seat though? I guess everyone who is there very early will be wanting a good place to stand and not the seats. Just my theory though :dozey:

OK if we have enough coldplaying members coming to this show let me tell ya about my idea...

I was thinking about buying glow bracelets, which we could all ''light up'' for lovers in japan or something like this... if that makes sense... if we're all in first rows it could be quite pretty, it's not that expensive I can afford buying 100 and give one to each coldplaying member.

We have time to think about such kind of things XD

OK if we have enough coldplaying members coming to this show let me tell ya about my idea...

I was thinking about buying glow bracelets, which we could all ''light up'' for lovers in japan or something like this [...]

True, there's still enough time.

Pix proposed this glow sticks idea in the Dec 14, London O2 thread as well and I liked that idea!

I was thinking about buying glow bracelets, which we could all ''light up'' for lovers in japan or something like this... if that makes sense... if we're all in first rows it could be quite pretty, it's not that expensive I can afford buying 100 and give one to each coldplaying member.

I really love that idea!

So excited - i got mine too add me to the list! Tickets for 2009 already and even better an actual gig in less than 3 weeks! 18 days to go till the 02! woo hoo! I better get a wriggle on if i'm gonna have me a VLV jacket!

Won't be possible at the O2 (i thought about it too as i'm seeing them on the 16th) cause it won't be as impressive : we need to be standing all together at the same place in order to catch attention with the glow sticks ;)

I like your idea! But we have to be really organize to buy them AND not loose our place in queue.

Anyway, we have plenty of time to organize the Coldplayellowers-shirts/glow sticks!

I wonder what face the boys wloud make if they saw the firsts rows filled with coldplayers dressed in yellow and shaking sticks!

A beautiful yellow wave ^^

Who's Going? (54 so far!!)

a-chan

ApproximatelyInfinite

bello-lo

beubeu2k

Busybeeburns

charley

Clocks In My Place

Coldplayer75

CookyMnstr

Carlaatje