🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

19-Sep-2009: Wembley Stadium, London - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

copied from the new 18th september gig thread, but...

WHAT DOES THE NEW GIG ON THE 18TH MEAN FOR ALL OF US LINING UP ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON/NIGHT FOR THE SATURDAY THE 19TH GIG?!

it's going to be INSANELY crowded with all the friday night giggers AND the saturday night people already lining up...it's going to be so confusing...:bigcry:...i hope it doesn't jeopardize places in line...

on the bright side, while we're all lined up on friday night for the saturday night gig, we'll most CERTAINLY be able to hear the friday night gig :wacky: :dance:

copied from the new 18th september gig thread, but...

WHAT DOES THE NEW GIG ON THE 18TH MEAN FOR ALL OF US LINING UP ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON/NIGHT FOR THE SATURDAY THE 19TH GIG?!

it's going to be INSANELY crowded with all the friday night giggers AND the saturday night people already lining up...it's going to be so confusing...:bigcry:...i hope it doesn't jeopardize places in line...

on the bright side, while we're all lined up on friday night for the saturday night gig, we'll most CERTAINLY be able to hear the friday night gig :wacky: :dance:

I was thinking the same... We just have to organize good waitinglist, that everyone gets fair place! :nice:

We'll probably hear the friday night gig, yeaah it's going to be fun to queue and listen to Coldplay! so exciting. I can't wait! :P

we're going to have to work that out. people are saying that with one concert going on, they're not going to let people start to line up until everyone is out of the stadium, which makes sense. as of right now, i plan to get to wembley like an hour or two before the friday night gig lets out and hover around, and then LEAP on line the second they say we can.

erm, does anyone think it's a problem that i keep misreading the word "wednesday" as "wembley"? :uhoh: :lol:

i've done it like three times now :P

But if people are going there (somewhere near, but not in the line because we can't :D) before we are able to line up, I think we should use waitinglist. What do you think? That would be fair to everybody. :nice:

Hum good idea! Like in school, we could have a coldplayer appeal (I don't know if it's the right word XD) every hour...

As I was saying elsewhere, I couldn't be there on friday because work+travel at night but I hope, If I find an hotel nearby AND manage to convince my sister's friend who's coming with me, to be there around 8 AM.

i think we could make the waiting list idea work somehow, but we'd have to make it fair to all the other, non-coldplayers waiting in line. as much as i wish we could, we can't just let every coldplayer cut everyone else in the line :\. all the other people in line would riot and kill us if we just let 70 people cut to the front :P