🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

lol, reminds me of a true story of my own....NO! there's no pervy scenes like emma's! :P!

we were all in my parent's room, my dad, sis, mom, and me. we were looking stuff about our cruise online, and my dad says "You know, you girls'll prolly walk into your room and your aunt and her new boyfriend Pablo will be sleeping on your bed."

i frowned, shaking a mental image from my brain. my dad laughed and walked into his bathroom.

"well, that's okay," i called, "cuz i'll be hanging out with my new boyfriend Fabio!"

and, from the bathroom, you could hear my dad shout, "SHUT UP LAURA!"

:thinking2:

:laugh3::laugh1:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M A M A

PART 5

“The hills are alive with the sound of…”

“Shut up!”

Jonny and I were sitting on Jonny’s bed, while Guy took his shower in the adjoining bathroom. He was singing; very enthusiastically and very off-key.

“So, what should we do, Jon?” I asked, leaning forward to stare into his face.

“I don’t know, Chris. I just can’t believe this is happening. Are you sure you saw what you think you saw?”

“Yes, Jon, I’m sure. It was her. How would I just pull her name out of my head like that? Why would I lie to you?” I was becoming a bit offended because Jonny didn’t seem to believe me. “Yeah, I know Guy is freakin’ drunk, but I’m not!”

Dust in the wind…all we are is dust in the wind…”

“Shut. UP!”

“You shut up! You’re ruining the chorus, Chris! RUINING IT!” I groaned and buried my head in my hands.

“…Tell your boyfriend…if he says he’s got beef…that I’m a vegetarian and I ain’t fuckin’ scared of him…lalalala…don’t trust a--”

“GUY! What the hell are you singing?”

“What, you’ve never heard it? It’s all the rage amongst the American teen girl population.”

“Since when are you a teenage girl?”

“I’m not, but sometimes I wish I were.” With that, the shower finally shut off. We were silent for a moment.

“So, Jon. What can you tell us about Mama?”

“Well, she lived about ten minutes from here; near that Indian restaurant you like.”

“Oh. How did she, um, die?”

Jonny sighed, rubbing his forearm. “Cancer.” This made me think. Perhaps Jonny was in danger from cancer. Oh, shit. That would be terrible! Surely it wasn’t that.

“Oh, you know Chris…I think I have something of hers in the bathroom! I’ll go get it.”

“Uh, Jonny, wait…” I called, flailing my arms helplessly. The next thing I heard was a high-pitched shriek and a demand to ‘get the hell out’. Jonny shuffled back into the room, clearing his throat uncomfortably. “Guy’s still in there.” I finished.

“Well, I thought he would at least close the bloody door if he was still trying to get into his clothes!” he defended, his face blushed.

“How far along was he?” I asked, giggling.

“I’d rather not talk about it.” said Jonny, developing a deeper shade of red on his face. “Let’s talk about Mama instead.”

“Well, you said she lived ten minutes from here, right?”

“Right.”

“Well, let’s go!”

“We can’t!” cried Jonny. “Some couple lives there. I don’t think they’d just let us take a walk around.”

“But Jonny…you forget. I’m Chris Martin.” I waved my arms around for lack of something better to do.

“What if they don’t like Coldplay?”

“Hm. You’re right. But we could at least ask!” I clutched at Jonny’s hand, and he gave me a weird look. “I have to figure this out, Jon.” Finally, he nodded.

:lol: “You shut up! You’re ruining the chorus, Chris! RUINING IT!”

that part made up for making Guy sing Don't Trust Me. :P

Here goes the next chapter. I'm not sure about it but I hope you enjoy! :)

A Song For You

Chapter 3

It was hard to concentrate on work when his mind was somewhere else altogether. The production of the new album was going smoothly and everybody was giving their best. They were all together at the studio, playing a few of their new songs. Guy, on the other hand, was dreamily looking ahead, unaware of three sets of eyes amusedly looking at him.

“Guy!” Chris called for the third time, without a response from the bass player. “GUY! Wake up!” He yelled, waving a hand in front of his face.

“What? What’s wrong?” He asked, distractedly.

“What’s wrong?” Jonny repeated, chuckling at his friend’s oblivious expression. He knew why he was like this. Claire. He knew her very well and judging by her personality, she was perfect for Guy. But he hadn’t heard that much about their date. He only got yelled at, courtesy of Mr. Berryman. “We’re playing and you’re not. What’s up, man?”

“Nothing. I was just... thinking. It’s all.” He murmured, defensively.

“Come on. Spill.” Will ordered, smiling at his friend.

Guy looked at him as if telling him to shut up.

“Okay.” Will held his hands up in the air. “Don’t tell us. But please focus on playing, at least.”

“Actually, it’s getting kind of late; we’re not on the right mind.” Chris stated, showing some tiredness in his eyes and yawning slightly. “We can continue tomorrow.”

“Okay, let’s go.” Jonny said, sighing with relief. He was tired and starting to get a little grumpy. They hadn’t been very productive that day and he was dying to get home to his family. The same thought was running through two other heads.

“I’m going to stay here for a bit longer, actually.” Guy said, sitting down on a sound box, drinking a little from his glass of water.

They looked at him, surprised. He looked exhausted, like he hadn’t slept very well these last few days. He really seemed to be worn out. But Guy was the kind of Guy that wasn’t stopped by that kind of stuff. He would work with a fever if he had to, which already happened on more than one occasion. In fact, there was one day when he showed up in his pyjamas, much to his friends’ delight.

“Alright. See you tomorrow! Get some sleep, man.” Will advised, patting him on the back on his way out.

Finally by himself in The Bakery, he started playing the piano, softly at first but getting entranced by it as time elapsed, without realizing. He felt flooded by the sounds that echoed around the room, immersing himself in them, getting lost in them. He didn’t even register the fact that he was singing along, the words following the course of the melody.

He was in such an abstracted state, he didn’t hear the sound of the doorbell or the footsteps approaching, for that matter.

Claire got off work for some rest before she had to go for the next shift. Working in an ER wasn’t easy but she wouldn’t trade it for anything else. Sure, she was single and had a small group of friends but that was enough for her. They were the only family she had left and they completed her. Up until now. Up until a week ago, when her world shifted without previous notice.

It wasn’t the first time her friends set her up on a blind date. But she guessed it might have been the last.

Entering the studio, she followed the sound coming from downstairs, where she spotted him, singing and playing like he was the only man on Earth. He looked so peaceful and distraught at the same time, it made her feel slightly breathless. She had never felt like this before. That realization scared her.

She moved forward so that he would notice her presence in the room.

He looked up in her direction, capturing her eyes in his gaze and making her knees go weak. She walked slowly towards him, not breaking their eye contact for one second.

He had to move his head upwards to look at her from his place on the piano stool. The moment she stroked his cheek with her left hand, he was gone. Everything that happened next was a blur to him. He could only describe his feelings during that unforgettable, blissful night.

Amazement. Passion. Pleasure. Lust. And an inexplicable sensation when he felt her body completely intertwined with his, in an everlasting embrace.

He smiled at the memory as he got ready for another day of work. She had left two hours ago and he watched her get dressed, lazily, longingly, from his place on the floor, in the middle of the instruments. He didn’t talk, he just gazed at her too mesmerized by her to disturb the beautiful scene in front of him. She moved so gracefully, he mused, a small, content smile gracing his lips.

It was crazy to think he knew so little about her and feel already like this. They had only met each other the week before. How was that possible?

She turned around to look at him and he closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep. She leaned down, softly touched his face and kissed him, as if to leave her goodbye on his smooth lips. For him, it was the sweetest gesture anyone had ever made.

It was the most reassuring goodbye.

The goodbye that secretly promised an eternal returning.

awww! :heart:

If you love me...

Part 4

We were sitting on a bench, Guy and I, located right in front of this beautiful fountain. It was where we had our first date. He had brought me to this seemingly nice restaurant, which ended up being an absolute nightmare. There were bugs everywhere, and the food was disgusting. We actually ended up leaving the restaurant without paying.

We ran out the door, and Guy led me by the arm to the fountain. He said that it was one of his favorite places to be. After apologizing for the dinner fiasco, he pulled out his cellphone and ordered pizza. I couldn't believe that they actually delivered it to the fountain. So there we sat, eating and talking and laughing. It was the best first date I've ever had.

"And then I told Chris he was being a prick."

"What'd he say?"

"No, that actually shut him up." He laughed. That smile was the greatest smile I'd ever seen. It was absolutely beautiful.

"I guess that doesn't happen very often, huh?"

"No way, Chris is always so talkative. I think that's why he's the front man, you know. None of the rest of us would survive that."

"You know what I love?"

"What?"

"Every single story you've told has to do with your band mates. I think it's amazing that you guys are such good friends."

"We've been through a lot together. Dunno what I'd do without them." He stared at me. I felt a shiver run down my spine. "Listen, I don't want to scare you, but..."

"Scare me?"

"Well, I was just gonna say that... I don't know. There's, like, this connection between us, you know? I think we could last for... a long time."

"Oh. That's... really sweet." I couldn't help but smile, and he grabbed my hand. I wanted it to last for a long time. Guy was the nicest man I could ever imagine myself being with.

Now, however, we sat on the bench completely silent. Neither of us were talking or smiling, especially not Guy. He was staring at the ground, his hands clasped tightly together in his lap. His expression was a combination of sadness and sickness.

"So Jonny was right?" he asked, finally breaking the heartwrenching silence. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. After I had trusted Jonny, he went and told Guy anyway. Sure, he kept pestering me to tell him, and I asked him to tell him for me, but he said he wouldn't.

"Jonny? Jonny told you?!?!"

"Gee, you're sounding awfully angry right now. You'd think someone lied to you... for months."

"Guy... I'm.."

"You're sorry?"

"I should have told you sooner. But it was... I was just so comfortable around you, that at first I didn't notice, and then I didn't want anything to change."

"But everything changed! And instead of letting me know that everything changed, you pretended that nothing happened. Now I feel like an idiot."

"You're not an idiot, Guy, you're a wonderful, intelligent, handsome man. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but... I just..." He looked up at me. There was such hurt in his eyes, which was completely expected. Why did this have to happen? "I don't love you anymore."

If you love me...

Part 5

I walked down the sidewalk to the alleyway where the Bakery was located. Guy had promised to take me out when he got home, but I thought I'd surprise him by stopping by. It was our six-year anniversary, after all, even if I didn't love him anymore. Before I even got to the alley, Jonny bumped into me. He always seemed to be the first one to leave.

"Sarah, tell him," he barked at me, looking very serious.

"Yeah, Jonny, it's great to see you too."

"He cares a lot about you, Sarah. He shouldn't be kept under the impression that you feel the same."

"I'll tell him, I promise."

"Yeah, when? After you two have gotten married?"

"Whatever. Just chill out, it's not like I cheated on him." Jonny glared at me with a hateful look in his eyes.

"You're such a bitch. Guy... deserves better. Much better." With that, he stormed off. For some reason, I felt angry. Jonny was completely right, yet I was angry at him. I guess I just didn't want to face the truth. I should have told Guy weeks earlier, and I was being an absolute bitch to Jonny.

"Sarah!" someone shouted from behind me.

"What?" I yelled, turning around. "Oh, sorry Guy. I'm just a little... uh, never mind. Anyway, surprise!"

"Yeah, surprise... Are you OK? You sounded a bit angry."

"It was nothing, don't worry. Just some jerk who doesn't know how to walk properly. You know how that goes."

"Oh, OK. So, are you excited for tonight?" he asked, grabbing my arm. We began to walk back to our apartment.

"Yeah. You're not gonna tell me anything, are you?"

"No way. It's a surprise. But I know you'll love it." He looked so happy. Neither of us said anything the rest of the way back. When we first got into the apartment, Guy told me to get changed. I recall hearing a phone ring as I looked through my dresser for the dress I was going to wear. Looking back on it, it was probably Jonny calling to break the news to Guy. He did seem a bit flustered when I walked back out into the living room, but as soon as he saw me his face lit up.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thanks," I muttered, blushing. "You don't look half-bad yourself."

"Should we get going, then?"

"Psh, like I know? You're the one who knows where we're going."

"Right, then we should get going." We left, and as he closed the door and locked it behind him, Guy's hands started shaking.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." He smiled at me. "I'm just a little nervous, I guess. I really want you to have a great time tonight."

"I though you said you knew I'd love it?"

"Yeah, but there's always that 'What if?' thing, you know?"

"I'm sure I'll love it. Is that enough reassurance for you?"

"I think so." He finally got the door locked, and then he grabbed my hand. We starting walking out of the building, headed towards what was supposed to be the best night of our lives.