🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

||The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 1||

iPsy

Whoa! Many posts! :stunned: *reads all*

Okay, I think I get what you're saying. xD

Alright, I get what everyone's saying now. I agree with everything, and I think we should limit this thread to registered users. But Kirsten said something about 'only people who want to read them'? How would we do that?

Well, that just came to my mind somehow ... :confused:

I mean, registered users wouldn't really limit it, as we all probably know that loads of users here only register to lurk. And honestly saying, I very much doubt, that all the people signing up here are actually Coldplay fans. You always have weirdos signing up in big and global communities such as this.

Well, at least I am somehow quite sure that there are some sort of people out there - or call me paranoid :laugh3:

So maybe, if a special usergroup was created, people could request to be added to that group and depending on maybe an amount of posts or something else they will get approved.

Ah ... I don't know.

I'm probably asking for too much or make things far more complicated like they are but it was bothering me a little ... :\

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkness outside the windows....

Not a sound was heard....

“Where are they?” he asked

“dunno...they can't be far” her voice whispered

“fuck, they should be here since 15 minutes...”

“Don't worry...they're ok....i know....” she averted her gaze. “i hope they're allright...” she thought.

“Hope you are right...what are we doing now. Just waiting?”

“Chris, we can't do anything else. They're on their way. Look, a ray of light. They're commin.”

The two ran out of the house. Fresh snow was everywhere and their footsteps disapeard promptley because of the heavy snowfall.

“Guy, Will, Jonny....can you hear me!!!!” Chris shouted loud..

no answer.

“Guy, don't get a laugh on my expens. Where are you? I see your light....” he souted again

they're coming. They can hear them...

“they're too far away chris, they can't hear you. But they are coming...”

“I'm heading for them. Wait here... i'll be back soon.”

“Chris....no....wait...stay here....”

“I go!” he had a angry voice. “These are my borthers. I have to go....”

“But be careful. You know you are my best friend. So be careful...please...”

“Yes I am carefull Melissa. I'll bring your husband back. Promised.”

He ran into the forest out of her sight.

Now she is alone. She's scared. Now they are all gone... away from her.

What would be if chris doesn't find the way back?

They are lost. She knows it best now. She will never see him again. Her love...her life...

He's all she's living for.

She sees him clear before her eyes, and feels his contingencies on her skin....

Tears flooded her eyes.

A sound outside.... laughter... voices of men..

they are back....

they are here

she cracked the door and looked in two very familiar eyes...

“you are back..my love...” She flung her arms around his neck.

“Baby I'm back. I never belived we will this cottage. But we are here.”

He was cold in her arms. Totally chilled to the bones.

“I missed you so much melissa. During our whole escape I thought about you...”

“shhhhh Will don't talk.” She kissed him and they both felt this never ending love between them.

Chris sat beside jonny and asked:

“Guys now it's time to tell me the whole story. Why it took so long???? What happened???”

Guy looked at him...

“What do you want from us? All is done.... they are death....no more scam”

“Death???? NOBODY said you should kill them....oh my god. What happened there???? Will, Jonny...don't say you killed them.....”

“We have, Chris. The situation was to dangerously for us. The package was delivered and we had no other choice. Our cover blew up.” jonny looked down.

“aha. No other choice? You just should have deliver the package and then come back....”

“We have Chris, we have. But then something went wrong. Somebody knew that we are there. Somebody knew what we're trying to do...somebody betrayed us.”

“But who should???? who should betray us?” Chris shook his head.

“We don't know. We are sure it only can be one who knew who we are and what are we going to do.” will looked outside the window.

“I see. Do you have an idea??”

“Yes I have, but I tell you the truth when I figured out sth.”

He stood up and walked to the bedroom.

She layed down and slept.

He looked at her. Such a beauty.... Should she really have??? He can't belive it...

“wake up honey” he whispered

“What....Will....” She took a deep breath...

“Shhhh. Be quiet.” He kissed her.

He felt her skin. Warm and soft....

“Will, I love you so much. I'm so happy that you are back....”

He kissed the word away...

His fingers floated over her skin. Her bellybutton, he absorbed her smell...

She kissed him everywhere.

They melted in an act of deep love and trust.

They loved each other like they never loved before....

“We have to go. Now....”

“Why?”

“They are here.”

“Are they back?”

“Yes and they have done it...”

“They killed them?”

“Yes.”

“Where is the spy?”

“At the shanty. Do you need him?”

“No, not more... Phil is now a dead man”

“Can we catch them?”

“The fantastic coldplayers? Maybe one day... They are making mistakes...”

The fantastic coldplayers moved away from their hidy-hole...

Will we see them again?

Or are they just a snowflake in a girls hair? Here and away....

We will see....

my first fan fic. hope it isn't too bad....

:embarassed:

Well, that just came to my mind somehow ... :confused:

I mean, registered users wouldn't really limit it, as we all probably know that loads of users here only register to lurk. And honestly saying, I very much doubt, that all the people signing up here are actually Coldplay fans. You always have weirdos signing up in big and global communities such as this.

Well, at least I am somehow quite sure that there are some sort of people out there - or call me paranoid :laugh3:

So maybe, if a special usergroup was created, people could request to be added to that group and depending on maybe an amount of posts or something else they will get approved.

Ah ... I don't know.

I'm probably asking for too much or make things far more complicated like they are but it was bothering me a little ... :\

you are right on that, there are many people that register just to lurk... but i don't think they will post, not even just to bother people for their own fun.. is rare that some users do that (although you know already have one, and in fact a couple of them did posted a fanfic here :uhoh: )

may be it could be as you say ('closed') if it could be asociated to a social group (as there are other social groups on the board already) those kind of groups can be open or "private" one, so who creates the group have to accept other people petition, or even is just the creator who ask people to join the group. :thinking:

i don't know is just an opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
I have no new material and won't have new material until at least June. So for all you See fans it's a long wait as I'm writing the two new ones and rewriting the first two then releasing it as a bundle package.

Also since Si won't update his first post apart from his fanfics (:rolleyes:) I will be making a secondary topic with links to posts in a few days so PM me your links with ALL chapters soon thanks

long wait :bigcry:

great idea emma, thanks :)

Hey! This thread's alive again! *sobs with joy* I'm going to make up a chapter on the spot; just for you lovely people! Umm...we left off with...Chris feeling a little better. Since I sort of forgot what was going on, I'll just give you guys a random event that takes place within my story. :P

-------------------

Guy strode along through the hallway purposefully, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone he passed. He made it quickly to the little pharmacy in the lobby of the hotel, with his hood pulled nearly right over his eyes.

"Oh, excuse me, sir?" asked a small voice to his left. He bit his lip firmly and turned around. The voice belonged to a young girl, twelve years old by the looks of her. Guy felt safe enough to lift his hood a bit. "Do you know the way to the pool?"

"It's, um...no. No, I don't, sorry. Go ahead and ask at the front desk, I'm sure they know." He supplied, trying to sound helpful. The girl eyed him a bit.

"Um, your accent sounds Scottish, but it's not so...strong. Have you lived in the US? Or somewhere else, maybe?" She blushed a bit, as if embarrassed to ask.

"Shit! I mean, wow! That's good! I am Scottish, but I've lived in England for the past eighteen years or so." That twelve year old was pretty impressive for a twelve year old. Suddenly, he heard someone shuffle up beside him.

"GUY. I asked you get the mints now! Why haven't you got them? The store's RIGHT THERE. I...oh. Hi." Will muttered to the child.

"Um...hi. I'd better go...nice to meet you, um, Guy." She ran away and Guy turned to stare accusingly at Will.

"You idiot, she was trying to talk to me!"

"She just thinks you're hot."

"Well, I...I...she was sweet."

"Yeah. Yeah, okay. Now that I'm here, I'll just choose the mints myself." Will pushed past Guy, who was still trying to deal with the fact that a little girl found him...attractive. He finally decided to take it as a compliment. Then he joined Will, just in case the drummer got sick and had to be dragged out of the store. Again.

Hey! This thread's alive again! *sobs with joy* I'm going to make up a chapter on the spot; just for you lovely people! Umm...we left off with...Chris feeling a little better. Since I sort of forgot what was going on, I'll just give you guys a random event that takes place within my story. :P

-------------------

Guy strode along through the hallway purposefully, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone he passed. He made it quickly to the little pharmacy in the lobby of the hotel, with his hood pulled nearly right over his eyes.

"Oh, excuse me, sir?" asked a small voice to his left. He bit his lip firmly and turned around. The voice belonged to a young girl, twelve years old by the looks of her. Guy felt safe enough to lift his hood a bit. "Do you know the way to the pool?"

"It's, um...no. No, I don't, sorry. Go ahead and ask at the front desk, I'm sure they know." He supplied, trying to sound helpful. The girl eyed him a bit.

"Um, your accent sounds Scottish, but it's not so...strong. Have you lived in the US? Or somewhere else, maybe?" She blushed a bit, as if embarrassed to ask.

"Shit! I mean, wow! That's good! I am Scottish, but I've lived in England for the past eighteen years or so." That twelve year old was pretty impressive for a twelve year old. Suddenly, he heard someone shuffle up beside him.

"GUY. I asked you get the mints now! Why haven't you got them? The store's RIGHT THERE. I...oh. Hi." Will muttered to the child.

"Um...hi. I'd better go...nice to meet you, um, Guy." She ran away and Guy turned to stare accusingly at Will.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay. Now that I'm here, I'll just choose the mints myself." Will pushed past Guy, who was still trying to deal with the fact that a little girl found him...attractive. He finally decided to take it as a compliment. Then he joined Will, just in case the drummer got sick and had to be dragged out of the store. Again.

... Trying to deal with the fact that a little girl found him attractive... haha! This was so funny!

-------------------

Its a cute story!! It wouldnt be that wierd tho..i mean i was 13 and i saw Coldplay on TV for the first time playing Clocks and i thought Guy was a cutie then...not like a perv then or anything but just had like a little embaressed crush on him then :P

But of course now i am completely a perv for GUy....*rushes over to the Berrythead...... to look at hot pics of Guy*

:P

:laugh3::D

-------------------

that was great!!!

i can't wait to read more!!

:D