✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Aug-2009: Hannover Stadium, Hannover - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it´s true, but I have problems with understanding nonetheless :D But it´s easier than e. g. German for me... I want to see, how I will understand German in Hannover in August.. it will be funny else.... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am wondering, how long does a concert last normally, because the last train from Hannover to Bremen will departude 00:21. Out flight will departude 06:30 from Bremen Airport, so we have to be there 05:00. Is there any other options travel from Hannover to Bremen in the night?

Thank you !

Hi,

I am wondering, how long does a concert last normally, because the last train from Hannover to Bremen will departude 00:21. Out flight will departude 06:30 from Bremen Airport, so we have to be there 05:00. Is there any other options travel from Hannover to Bremen in the night?

Thank you !

Honestly speaking I am not really familiar with the schedule yet.

BUT usually there's some noise control for outdoor events, esp. during the week so I reckon' the concert will finish at 10.30 the latest.

But don't hold me to that ;)

Nearly two hours should be plenty of time to reach the main station via public transport :)

Unless you want to be 1st row and need some good time to get out of the arena ;)

Hi,

Thank you !

Hey! Welcome to the forum! :D

As I live pretty close to Bremen I might help you a bit.

After the concert trains are running from Hannover to Bremen at 23:21 and 00:21 and normally it takes about 1 h 20 min. But Deutsche Bahn (German Railways) is a dump so sometimes you can't rely on them. :P As far as I know there are no other options to travel from Hannover to Bremen I'm afraid.

The best way to get from Bremen Hauptbahnhof (central station) to Bremen Flughafen (airport) is tramway 6 or N6 (for Nachtlinie/night line). Usually Bremen transport operates 24 hours a week, but they haven't published a new timetable for the period after the current summer holidays yet so it might change a bit. I'm pretty sure you will arrive at the airport on time though. :)

Hello! Is there anybody, who will go after concert to Berlin? I think with the train at 5:27 a.m. from Hannover..... or.... can me anybody tell, where is possible waiting after concert until the train comes? Have MacDonalds in Hannover nonstop?:D Thanks! :)

Hello! Is there anybody, who will go after concert to Berlin? I think with the train at 5:27 a.m. from Hannover..... or.... can me anybody tell, where is possible waiting after concert until the train comes? Have MacDonalds in Hannover nonstop?:D Thanks! :)

Same train here, maybe :D

Iwona und ich werden vermutlich erst ein bisschen später da sein, da wir Sitzplätze haben (ja, Sitzplätze) *lol*

Es interessiert mich aber trotzdem, wann ihr da wart und wo ich später dann gelandet seid, da wir in München auch nach vorne wollen und so einen 'Richtwert' bräuchten, wann man sich anstellen muss, um noch in der ersten Reihe zu landen ...