✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

25-Aug-2009: Hannover Stadium, Hannover - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

:D My train goes back at 5:36am to Magdeburg... and I can't speak Czech. Only the words děkuji and pivo prosím :D

oh, we have almost the same departure time...I hope, there´s something, where is possible to wait ....:) .... pivo prosím..:D it´s the most important phrase in Czech Republic...:D

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, we have almost the same departure time...I hope, there´s something, where is possible to wait ....:) .... pivo prosím..:D it´s the most important phrase in Czech Republic...:D

Haha! I love České pivo! I spent a week in Prague last summer and it was incredible. Beautiful city and great beer! I agree, it's the most important phrase in the Czech Republic. :D

Oh and don't be worried about not speaking German. Everyone speaks English here. Even German Railways... well at least they try to speak English... "Sääänk juuuu for trävälling wis Deutsche Bahn!". :wacky:

Haha! I love České pivo! I spent a week in Prague last summer and it was incredible. Beautiful city and great beer! I agree, it's the most important phrase in the Czech Republic. :D

Oh and don't be worried about not speaking German. Everyone speaks English here. Even German Railways... well at least they try to speak English... "Sääänk juuuu for trävälling wis Deutsche Bahn!". :wacky:

:D :D I speak the same English as German Railways..:D OK, I´m not worried yet...:D ..but it´s not good that I don´t speak German well, because I´m going to ..(I don´t know, how it is in English, einfach das Abitur ablegen :D) from German this year... :worried2:

it´s funny that everyone from foreign countries knows czech beer...:D for us it´s some "national emblem...." :D

:dance:

so... when is everybody arriving? :thinking:

/nevermind, just saw it has already been discussed.

@nicole: vom HBF sind's drei stationen... und dann nochmal ca. 10 minuten zu fuß, also so 20 minuten kannst du wohl rechnen. dann bist du gegen 1 da - wir auch ;) aber mitm auto.

@nicole: vom HBF sind's drei stationen... und dann nochmal ca. 10 minuten zu fuß, also so 20 minuten kannst du wohl rechnen. dann bist du gegen 1 da - wir auch ;) aber mitm auto.

Sag' mal, auf dem einem Parkplatz neben dem Stadion (bzw. auf der anderen Strassenseite) ist ab und an mal ein Rummelplatz/Volksfest.

Das war mal der Fall als ich in der AWD-Arena zum German Bowl (American Football) war und es war ein Chaos mit Parkplätzen und da waren nur ca. 15.000 Zuschauer.

Wir kommen auch mit dem Auto, aber sicherlich später, da wir in Hannover Sitzplätze haben :)

Trotzdem wollte ich natürlich nicht zu spät dasein und von der ganzen Atmosphäre noch was mitzubekommen :)

Wir sind übrigens im Block W4 (Jonny-Seite neben der Bühne) :D

Danke Sarah :)

Aber da ich nun für Oxfam am Start bin, muss ich auch nicht zwingend so früh da sein... Werde aber auf jeden Fall noch genug Zeit haben, den einen oder anderen treffen und kennenlernen zu können :)

^hach ja, oxfam... da hab ich bei travis erst wieder unterschrieben anfang des jahres ;)

@kirsten: hm, keine ahnung wegen der parkplätze, hoffen wir mal das beste... da das ein dienstag ist, bin ich halbwegs guter dinge.

aah, ich freu mich! und diesmal bitte ohne krankheit meinerseits :dozey:

Ich werde wohl irgendwann mittags gegen 12:30 Uhr am Hauptbahnhof Hannover ankommen und dann hatte ich eigentlich erst vor die Stadt ein wenig zu erkunden, weil ich lange nicht mehr in Hannover war. In Berlin hat es letztes Jahr schließlich auch für gute Plätze gereicht, als ich erst gegen 16:00 Uhr an der O2 World ankam. :)

Gut, ganz so spät werde ich wohl nicht zur AWD Arena gehen, weil das Konzert dieses Mal auch in einem Fußballstadion stattfindet und dementsprechend mehr Leute auf die guten Plätze lauern. Aber ich werde einfach mal sehen... Bloß keine Hektik! :D

Was macht ihr eigentlich, wenn es an dem Tag regnen bzw. gewittern würde? Steht man dann eigentlich auf dem Rasen und benötigt womöglich Gummistiefel oder verlegen die da so Platten? Weiß das zufällig jemand? Man muss ja auf alles gefasst sein! :lol:

I want to arrive there about 3 or 4 pm (I hope that they´ll have a checksound in this time.. ;) ) and then waiting and waiting.......but..I don´t mind long waiting, because my aim is the place in the first line....and at best in front of Guy...:D

Helllooo!

..just 9 more days left - CRAZY AWESOME! :cool:

But I actually have a question for locals. So, in order to get from Bremen to Hannover I must travel by train, but I haven't been so quick with buying the tickets online and so I no more can book these online. Therefore I was wondering whether the tickets prices would be very expensive when I decide to buy them from the bahnhof right before the departure of the train? I would personally choose this regional express, not ICE.. can anyone tell me, whether the prices would be very high up? (i doubt it.. 'cause on the Internet, the prices of regional express have stayed the same for.. about half a month) :rolleyes:

I quess I'll arrive at the concert between 6 or 7 o'clock AM :D

@ Larry

Die werden definitiv Platten/Planen verlegen, denn es ist schliesslich das Stadion von Hannover 96 und selbst wenn es anderswo wäre, kein Verein würde sich durch ein Konzert den Rasen kaputt machen lassen ... ;)

Oh and btw. ... 10 Tage noch!!! :D

Ja, denke auch, dass die da auf dem Rasen so Platten verlegen werden. Aber manchmal tun die das auch nicht, z. B. letztes Jahr, als Madonna dafür gesorgt hat, dass ein Bundesligaspiel abgesagt werden musste. Der Rasen in Frankfurt war nach dem Konzert unspielbar. :D

http://www.focus.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga1/bundesliga-madonna-macht-frankfurter-rasen-unbespielbar_aid_332839.html

Naja ich lass mich einfach mal überraschen. ;)

Helllooo!

But I actually have a question for locals. So, in order to get from Bremen to Hannover I must travel by train, but I haven't been so quick with buying the tickets online and so I no more can book these online. Therefore I was wondering whether the tickets prices would be very expensive when I decide to buy them from the bahnhof right before the departure of the train? I would personally choose this regional express, not ICE.. can anyone tell me, whether the prices would be very high up? (i doubt it.. 'cause on the Internet, the prices of regional express have stayed the same for.. about half a month) :rolleyes:

Tere päevast! :D

I can't tell you if you've missed the chance to save a lof of money when you would have ordered the tickets online beforehand. Usually tickets at railway stations are more expensive, but not that much. Use a ticket machine (DB-Automat) which is also available in different languages instead of buying your ticket at the counter (Reisezentrum) as you pay an extra fee there, too.

Btw, I would always prefer the local trains (Regionalexpress) from Bremen to Hannover instead of the express trains ICE or IC, because the RE train is only 10-15 minutes slower, but a lot cheaper. And normally it's a very new modern double-decked train with a good comfort. :)

My tip: Buy a so called "Niedersachsen-Ticket" (Lower Saxony Ticket). It allows you to travel within the federal states of Hamburg, Bremen and Niedersachsen (Hannover is Niedersachsen's capital btw) for one day.

Look here for more information:

http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/prices/germany/laender_tickets.shtml

Click on "Bremen, Niedersachsen-Ticket" below...

If you buy a normal ticket, don't forget to validate your ticket otherwise you dodge the fare. ;)

Helllooo!

Tere päevast! :D

I can't tell you if you've missed the chance to save a lof of money when you would have ordered the tickets online beforehand. Usually tickets at railway stations are more expensive, but not that much. Use a ticket machine (DB-Automat) which is also available in different languages instead of buying your ticket at the counter (Reisezentrum) as you pay an extra fee there, too.

Btw, I would always prefer the local trains (Regionalexpress) from Bremen to Hannover instead of the express trains ICE or IC, because the RE train is only 10-15 minutes slower, but a lot cheaper. And normally it's a very new modern double-decked train with a good comfort. :)

My tip: Buy a so called "Niedersachsen-Ticket" (Lower Saxony Ticket). It allows you to travel within the federal states of Hamburg, Bremen and Niedersachsen (Hannover is Niedersachsen's capital btw) for one day.

Look here for more information:

http://www.bahn.de/international/view/en/prices/germany/laender_tickets.shtml

Click on "Bremen, Niedersachsen-Ticket" below...

If you buy a normal ticket, don't forget to validate your ticket otherwise you dodge the fare. ;)

I would recommend the 'Niedersachsen-Ticket/Lower-Saxony-Ticket' as well as it enables you to travel on the day of purchase as often as you like throughout Lower Saxony, Bremen AND Hamburg for only 20 Euro.

If you are travelling with friends you can buy a 'Lower Saxony Group Ticket' which only costs 28,- Euro for up to 5 persons (only 2 adults though).

The ticket is valid from 9 am each day.

However, if you use these tickets, you are only allowed to travel on 'Regional Express' trains but not allowed to take the IC or ICE's.

Hope that helps :)

Thud.gif

Genaus SO geht's mir auch, Sarah :laugh3:

Wobei ich momentan wirklich abgelenkt bin, denn in der Firma habe ich noch jede Menge zu tun bzw. vorzubereiten, denn Freitag ist erstmal mein letzter Arbeitstag, da ich dann 6 Tage Coldplay/Konzert-Urlaub habe :D

Dann arbeite ich wieder 5 Tage und danach habe ich wieder knapp 3 Wochen Konzerturlaub :D

Übrigens ... wenn man http://www.wetter.com Glauben schenken darf, dann haben wir am 25.08. in Hannover optimales Konzertwetter :)

Es sollen so um die 23°C sein, also nicht zu heiss und leicht bewölkt, aber bisher ist kein Regen angesagt :)