rudy_o

^ Yes. True.

My alternative selection.

ROLAND GARROS: Simon (or Tsonga)

WIMBLEDON: Murray

US OPEN: Roddick

LOL Looks like they're winning in their own hometown :P

Well, Roddick has to win a US Open title- at least once. :wink2:

Does anyone know about Amer Delic? I think he is a really good player and I do feel he has a bright future. His serves are strong and powerful.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yes. True.

My alternative selection.

ROLAND GARROS: Simon

WIMBLEDON: Murray

US OPEN: Roddick

LOL Looks like they're winning in their own hometown :P

Well, Roddick has to win a US Open title- at least once. :wink2:

The only way anyone other than Rafa could win the French is if he was out of action for it......................... :dozey:

Oh yeah Fed fans are total mind readers... ;) Actaully I just think everyone has fairly similar views and opinions and there is more often than not someone who writes exactly what I am thinking. :)

Ahh no I couldn't cope without Fed in the game for the moment, he's what got me interested in tennis so without him I'd have no one to cheer on/ scream the tv for!

If were saying who we want to win then it would I think its fairly obvious Im all for Fed winning them all from now onwards! ;)

Just as a matter of interest, has anyone here been to see him play? Just wondered what it was like to watch the genius at work in the flesh.

I entered the Wimbledon ballot but the chances of tickets are verrrry slim. I'm hoping to get some tickets to the ATP World Tour Finals in London this year, my chances of seeing Fed are pretty likely which is good!

(I just voted Federer in the pole, I know it's over and I know who won, but I just had to do it anyway!:))

Oh yeah Fed fans are total mind readers... ;) Actaully I just think everyone has fairly similar views and opinions and there is more often than not someone who writes exactly what I am thinking. :)

Ahh no I couldn't cope without Fed in the game for the moment, he's what got me interested in tennis so without him I'd have no one to cheer on/ scream the tv for!

If were saying who we want to win then it would I think its fairly obvious Im all for Fed winning them all from now onwards! ;)

Just as a matter of interest, has anyone here been to see him play? Just wondered what it was like to watch the genius at work in the flesh.

I entered the Wimbledon ballot but the chances of tickets are verrrry slim. I'm hoping to get some tickets to the ATP World Tour Finals in London this year, my chances of seeing Fed are pretty likely which is good!

(I just voted Federer in the pole, I know it's over and I know who won, but I just had to do it anyway!:))

I saw Fed beat Henman at Wimbledon a few years ago.

Yeah, unfortunately I agree, Nadal is practically unbeatable at Roland Garros, if only he came along a couple of years later, Roger would have a coupld of FO crowns under his belt aswell.

I've heard of Delic in passing but can't say I know much about him or his game.

Anyone reckon Murray is just going to be another Henman? Personally I don't, I think he will go on to achieve a lot, but I just can't see him winning a Grand Slam at present with Nadal and Federer in the picture. Those two are just on a different level to the rest of them in my opinion.

Yeah, unfortunately I agree, Nadal is practically unbeatable at Roland Garros, if only he came along a couple of years later, Roger would have a coupld of FO crowns under his belt aswell.

I've heard of Delic in passing but can't say I know much about him or his game.

Anyone reckon Murray is just going to be another Henman? Personally I don't, I think he will go on to achieve a lot, but I just can't see him winning a Grand Slam at present with Nadal and Federer in the picture. Those two are just on a different level to the rest of them in my opinion.

Murray is more than talented enough to win one of the Slams one day. He's getting better and better.

Remember he only lost to Verdasco last week as the latter was in the form of his life (and even gave Rafa a run for his money).

Murray also has a 6-2 winning record against Fed, which speaks for itself.;)

Hehe, yeah he is, but he never actually won very much! I dont know the figures or anything, but I think Murray has already won more ATP titles than him.

Yup. He's already achieved more than both Henman and Rusedski put together.

Neither of those was in his class at any stage of their careers.;)

I don't like Murray much though. But I do like him more than Nadal :D

I admit Nadal is too good, and amazing, but I don't know, when I watch his match, I feel like...not allowed to support him :P. Well, my mom doesn't like him as well. :D

Besides, I really like to watch other Spaniards play, such as Feliciano Lopez, Carlos Moya, Juan Carlos Ferrero and the latest one, Verdasco... But Nadal.. hmm.. maybe I will love his style one day.. :\

Yup. He's already achieved more than both Henman and Rusedski put together.

Neither of those was in his class at any stage of their careers.;)

You are a big fan of Murray, aren't you? His elder brother, Jamie didn't play well :P

Jamie Murray reminds me about James Coldplay92 because both of them are Scottish! :lol: (I used to call James 'Jamie' :P)

Rafa's playing style is too agressive for me. He doesn't have the style or grace of Federer. Obviously the man has immense talent and, at the moment, is truly the best player in the world, but for me he just isn't close to Fed.

I'm not a huge Murray fan (partially to do with that embaressing head to head!). However, I do think he is very talented and enjoy watching him play. His Wimbledon match against Gasquet last year was great, and I'll happily cheer on anyone who could finally win GB some tennis recognition!

Rafa's playing style is too agressive for me. He doesn't have the style or grace of Federer. Obviously the man has immense talent and, at the moment, is truly the best player in the world, but for me he just isn't close to Fed.

I'm not a huge Murray fan (partially to do with that embaressing head to head!). However, I do think he is very talented and enjoy watching him play. His Wimbledon match against Gasquet last year was great, and I'll happily cheer on anyone who could finally win GB some tennis recognition!

Murray also has that ruthless streak Henman lacked.

Nadal makes far too much noise for my liking, as does Serena Williams, whose entire style is just so "ugly".:dozey:

Going back to the final briefly... the most bittersweet thing of all (for Fed fans atleast) is that Federer won more points overall (only by one mind).

Oh and does Rafa really need to bite every trophy he gets? I don't want his slobber on it when Roger gets it next year! ;)

And because they're both losers??:P
:lol:

Rafa's playing style is too agressive for me. He doesn't have the style or grace of Federer. But for me he just isn't close to Fed.
:thumbsup:

Nadal makes far too much noise for my liking,

:thumbsup:

as does Serena Williams, whose entire style is just so "ugly".:dozey:

:dozey:

I'm a Fed fan too! :D
:dance: Yeay!! I love you :kiss:

Technically it's the only major he's won ;). In 2003, I think, when he was rated #1.
I mean, at least once AGAIN. ;)

.......and all you needed was

a great serve to win a title!!:P

Rod's aces! :D