🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official Tennis Thread

rudy_o

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he was being stupid and saying that he was superman, but the butt thing made me laugh ._.

At first I laughed too but that quickly turned in shaking the head..

The referee should have warned him for that.

This turned the match around for Gonzalez.

I cant understand the audience supporting that.

Feddie love is appreciated :)

i :heart: federer. he and nadal are my favorites, but for some reason when they play each other (which is always the most amazing thing to watch) i always pull for nadal. but now i can pull for federer without and reservations because nadal is out and i really want federer to win a french open!

i :heart: federer. he and nadal are my favorites, but for some reason when they play each other (which is always the most amazing thing to watch) i always pull for nadal. but now i can pull for federer without and reservations because nadal is out and i really want federer to win a french open!

I love the fact that you love both, most people hate Roger now.

I love the fact that you love both, most people hate Roger now.

yah i dont understand that!

:angry:

and what always makes me mad is when people in the audience only pull for the underdog or the person losing. it's ok to want to see a good match, but people should root for the person they actually want to win, and that person shouldnt always be the underdog, it should be the player they like better!

Yes I think that too :(

He would have deserved a final!

:dance: Go Federer!!! :D

:dance:

yah i dont understand that!

:angry:

and what always makes me mad is when people in the audience only pull for the underdog or the person losing. it's ok to want to see a good match, but people should root for the person they actually want to win, and that person shouldnt always be the underdog, it should be the player they like better!

You're right.

Rafa was complaining about that the other day.

Rafael-Nadal-hugs-his-def-001.jpg

I only want to see this when Fed wins and takes care for Rafa and not Rafa taking care for Roger!..

;) Go Federer! :dance: