✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Airing:6th] 31-Jan-09: Chris Martin at Radio 2 - Jonathan Ross show - 1130am (GMT)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about stadium dates, id love to go but despite being a modest twenty something ive never been to a gig/concert, least of all a concert so ive no idea about planning/hotels (do i need them etc) taxis all this stuff

Is it relatively simple to organise? Also whats the prices being touted?

I first fell in love with Coldplay listening to Jonathan Ross' show... Chris was on just after AROBTTH came out. I'd never heard Parachutes, just the singles and hadn't paid them much attention.

Anyway, Chris was on, rambling on in his self-derprecating way about all sorts of things, and I thought "He sounds like a really nice guy", so I went out and bought the album that afternoon.

Happy memories!

talking about stadium dates, id love to go but despite being a modest twenty something ive never been to a gig/concert, least of all a concert so ive no idea about planning/hotels (do i need them etc) taxis all this stuff

Is it relatively simple to organise? Also whats the prices being touted?

The only date that is completely sold out is Wembley on the 19th. Wembley on the 18th, Manchster LCCC, Glasgow and Dublin are all still available, no touts needed. Tickets are £45 or 76 Euros.

And hotels are very easy to organise, you just need to look around and find the best location/best value. If you decide to go I'm sure there will be plenty of people here willing to help :D

The only date that is completely sold out is Wembley on the 19th. Wembley on the 18th, Manchster LCCC, Glasgow and Dublin are all still available, no touts needed. Tickets are £45 or 76 Euros.

And hotels are very easy to organise, you just need to look around and find the best location/best value. If you decide to go I'm sure there will be plenty of people here willing to help :D

£45 is quite expensive but i think i could manage it, what are hotel prices like around wembley? Hotels + trains im thinking could come up to around £120-£150