✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Airing:6th] 31-Jan-09: Chris Martin at Radio 2 - Jonathan Ross show - 1130am (GMT)

Saturday, Jan 31

Jonathan Ross show

time: 11:30 - 12:30 pm Listen live

34g2hi9.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New thread required! :D

Jonathan Ross show: Sat 31st January @ 1130-1230pm (GMT)

Good evening. Following our previous announcements of Chris's upcoming appearances on Absolute, Xfm and Edith Bowman's Radio 1 show, we can now confirm that he will also be going into BBC 6Music on Friday (Jan 30th) from 5-6pm to appear on Steve Lamacq's show. The following day (Jan 31st), Chris will be on Jonathan Ross's show on BBC Radio 2, from 11.30am-12.30pm.

Anchorman

---------

Setlist

Viva La Vida (acoustic piano)

Life in Technicolor ii (acoustic piano)

Back on TV (special song Chris made up specially for Jonathan Ross)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i bet that all this promo has something to do with the grammys. i just wonder if the boys themselves care that much, or it's all EMI pushing them to score the label wins so they could profit off of it.

i just hope they don't burn themselves out this year so much so that they don't have anything to deliver late this year/early next year :P. it's only january and they're going promo-mad 8 MONTHS after the record's release!

I definitely think this is EMI pushing them, maybe they want LiTii to chart well too.

Is a crazy amount with no album out though. Could be to do with stadium ticket sales too :idea2:

haha, well do they really need to boost stadium sales? :lol: i thought they were all as good as sold out.

i guess they probably have a lot of that success ambition in them, wanting their singles to chart and all, but when i'm in my idealistic coldplay mindset, they don't care about any of that stuff and it's all big bad EMI that makes them be so huge and in the public eye :P

No. Wembers on the 19th is.

Wembers on the 18th, LCCC, Dublin and Glasgow all have seating AND standing left :confused: Something tells me the sales are actually quite low.

In some ways I wish they'd just kept it as one special gig in Wembley... just one would have been cool!

not complaining about two obviously, but if it hasn't sold out.... and Girls Aloud.... :dozey:

perhaps they're the reason :D

anyway... J.Ross with Chris should be extra funny :dance:

In some ways I wish they'd just kept it as one special gig in Wembley... just one would have been cool!

not complaining about two obviously, but if it hasn't sold out.... and Girls Aloud.... :dozey:

perhaps they're the reason :D

anyway... J.Ross with Chris should be extra funny :dance:

Yes, I can't wait for Wossy :D

Jen and ian are on a road trip! Currently on the m40 somewhere near oxford. Near impossible posting from my mobile so we'll be joining the listening party but not posting. :lol:

Have a safe journey home then ... :)

And listening and joining the party from the car stereo is something completely different then ;)

Anyone ... make sure to send in an email and greet Ian and Jen :laugh3: