🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

18-Feb-09: Coldplay/The Killers - War Child gig, Shepherd's Bush, London (Reviews, Pictures, Videos

Denise

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your pics are awesome, thanks a lot for sharing :D

but unfortunately one thread per gig is allowed, so I'll move this post...

but probably someone will add your pics and your lovely review to the first post of the thread :)

bootleg? :bomb:

edit: I forgot the live section is weird and I can't move posts :lol: but someone else probably will do it tomorrow :P

your pics are awesome, thanks a lot for sharing :D

but unfortunately one thread per gig is allowed, so I'll move this post...

but probably someone will add your pics and your lovely review to the first post of the thread :)

i did the same with the three o2 arenas..it worked so people can find videos and bootleg easily!

i did the same with the three o2 arenas..it worked so people can find videos and bootleg easily!

you can create a thread in the multimedia section to post that stuff... it will be even easier to find the stuff there :)

OMG AMAZING!!

seriously The Killers and Coldplay are my two favorite bands, (I was in love with The Killers before I knew who Coldplay were) so to see them on the same stage is fucking crazy!!

Omg seeing Ronnie and Will both at the drums, and seeing Mark and Guy in the same picture?!?! I am dying right now.